Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

This does not surprise me one bit, if I was trickstar I would try to find a new publisher in the near future.:thumbs

Pretty much not even expecting a game and if a game does arrive doubt it will be good

Received Game newsletter today, they are still expecting it to come out next week.

That batsman is holding a Kookaburra Blade bat, but it is the old version. No biggie, just pointing it out.

EDIT: Just saw some other people noting that it is an Ashes 2009 screenshot. My bad.

So the big question is will Ross still have to bare his backside down Burke Street if the PC version makes it on time but not the console version?

That almost kills the last bit of interest I had in this game. :facepalm

I think a demo unlikely, but there will be loads of gameplay videos, yes.

I don't expect a few, let alone loads of them. Nothing on Chief but everything on 505. They had to be better, especially with their past record of screwing up 7 of their games! Damn, this is embarrassing!

----------

So the big question is will Ross still have to bare his backside down Burke Street if the PC version makes it on time but not the console version?

I guess people would still prefer that over AC13 :facepalm

Pretty much not even expecting a game and if a game does arrive doubt it will be good

Even though many would agree with your sentiments, we get it now. No need to keep posting the same kind of thing again and again. Cheers.

To be fair to Ross, he did mention that the game should release on consoles. That was on one of the points in his disclaimer.

I don't expect a few, let alone loads of them. Nothing on Chief but everything on 505. They had to be better, especially with their past record of screwing up 7 of their games! Damn, this is embarrassing!

I expect Chief is actually pretty frustrated at the position he's been put in. Remember that he controls neither the gameplay videos or the release date.

There seem to have been some comments on Twitter by AC'13 guys in the last 18Hrs. Nothing extraordinary, except that they are still alive.

Is there a possibility they could release the game via the PlayStation Network perhaps? If that's the case, there might be some rosy-red cheeks headed down Burke...

This does not surprise me one bit, if I was trickstar I would try to find a new publisher in the near future.:thumbs

Such a shame the previous company went bust - they were seriously on the right track with Ashes 09. Granted, out of the box it needed a lot of work, but after Patch 2 on the PC, it was a sublime cricket game with lots of different dismissal types, realistic looking play/miss shots and sensible run rates. Such a shame all that progress went down the drain. :facepalm

Will there be mods for the pc version of the game?
I may bebuying this on the PC and xbox
Below is the email from shopto

about 23 hours ago

You posted:

Hi
I pre ordered the above game can you confirm this is coming out on
21/07/2013
Thanks
[email protected]

about 23 hours ago

James McDonald posted:

Hi (My real name),

I have looked into this for you and i can confirm this item will released on 21/06/2013.

Regards,
James

Will there be mods for the pc version of the game?
I may bebuying this on the PC and xbox
Below is the email from shopto

about 23 hours ago

You posted:

Hi
I pre ordered the above game can you confirm this is coming out on
21/07/2013
Thanks
[email protected]

about 23 hours ago

James McDonald posted:

Hi (My real name),

I have looked into this for you and i can confirm this item will released on 21/06/2013.

Regards,
James

Hi Can you show an image proof ,by blurring your personal details...Sorry to ask you like this ....:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread