Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

So one more week and we're getting a cricket game. Time flies so fast. Can't wait to run to the shop and get my copy of Ashes Cricket 13 :)

I'd be amazed if there are no mods on the PC version; the modders always seem to find a way even if the devs don't want them to in some cases. ;)

I don't see the logic in buying it on two different platforms, especially if you have a decent gaming PC - why buy an inferior version as well?

Because the online versions of the consoles have more players online

i have the game

Can you tamper with the ball in this game Chief? Have a mini-game where the hundreds of cameras around the ground can't catch you?

i lold

also guys I have the game I can confirm it will be out, I just looked inside the toilet and found BLC99

I don't know but it feels like Deja Vu to me. 4 years back something similar happened with EA Sports Cricket 09. I just hope its not gonna be the same thing again. :noway

they will release some video on friday saying that the game has been delayed

They'll have to announce it very early this week because people that work at GAME/Grainger Games etc will have it in the backroom on Tuesday.

I hope shopto deliver it early :) I got a newsletter of games out this week and ashes was on there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread