Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

i think it will be the PC version of IC2010. with new roster. maybe with less number of bugs :cheers il buy it

Still, regardless of whatever game this is udpate from with all the promises they made it should be a new game

How many times does 'it is not based on IC2010' need to be repeated before that speculation stops?

No, it wasn't.

How many times does 'it is not based on IC2010' need to be repeated before that speculation stops?

Where people seemed to get confused is differentiating between ac13 being based on ic10 program code and the programmers of ic10 using their experience from that game and implementing structures/ideas from that game into ac13. It's the second point if any that will cause people to say ac13 is a rehashed ic10 (if indeed that appears to be the case)

Just because we are bored and /or frustrated doesn't mean we have to spam this thread into dust. Think a couple of seconds before you place your post....is it really worth it?" You sometimes get a surprising answer in your head......

Some things are being so overdone it looks like a Little Chef breakfast.

Where people seemed to get confused is differentiating between ac13 being based on ic10 program code and the programmers of ic10 using their experience from that game and implementing structures/ideas from that game into ac13. It's the second point if any that will cause people to say ac13 is a rehashed ic10 (if indeed that appears to be the case)

Same ideas and control systems possibly but unlikely to have the same bugs.

Don't worry you didnt miss much

Don't completely agree. Yes online was plainly broken but batting and bowling wise I had some good games and tournaments. If they can somehow have boosted AI, made the fielders stop the ball more effectively and got rid of a few of the worse bugs then I think AC13 will give a good game of cricket.

I still play this game and it does have it merits although I agree much needs to be improved.

Users who are viewing this thread