Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

The EB games staff can't visit every forum about every single game Gentoras...

I get you BRAB,,,thing is, those are guys who don't even like cricket as a game or even sport, they care less about even finding/showing interest, I'm saying this because one guy in game store, when I asked him about any cricket games on the market (before DBC and Ashes), he simply said "he doesn't have a clue and is less interested in sport games" that why do I play sport games when I can watch them from tv, ask about Assassins Creed and God of Wars, they'll go lengthy to help you there

People are liking for the ashes series being played - look at some of the comments on there talking about the matches.

Yeah that's right and no one is liking the game....:clap

But the fact is I want those majority of people to know about the Best cricket game DBC 14 and get to know about it ....:yes

The game has not changed since I saw it six months ago. Take from that what you will but it's a big stretch for anyone involved to play the Bart Simpson "I didn't do it line".

All that has been done since that time is get it right for consoles, which apparently good sources tell me it is and may be unleashed upon us for further damage.

How is this allowed to happen??!!!!???!!! It is utter madness.

We all need to contact the ECB and ACB. We have to stop this from happening.

Everyone seems a bit camera shy.
7Tq1zms.jpg

LOL 5 fielders wearing helmets!!!

^^^ it's 7 players, see the wicket keeper too. Having helmet fearing the bouncer I guess.

^^I think it's actually 8 (including the WK). As that guy with his back to us on the left. (33), seems to be wearing a helmet too.

I didn't include the keeper, but you're correct about number 33, didn't notice that :facepalm

Actually you could be right Crossy I think the fielder to the far left of 33 is sporting a helmet too!!! Did they get cricket confused with ice hockey??

Last edited:
Oh yeah missed that 33 guy. Wish bowlers & umpires also had one.

Isn't it time to shut down AC'13 forum on PC?

We are only giving them an undue attention.

Users who are viewing this thread