Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Really doesnt matter. I dont trust them anymore. Just a BS game developeing company . They dont deserves to make a forum like that, worthless.
But I dont blame the game producing company tho.( especially chief)

There is no producing company... there is the publisher 505 Games(who in this case f***ed up) and the developers Trickstar who aren't really the one's to blame about the whole mess...

I have a request to the administrator. Delete this damn category "Ashes Cricket 13" from this forum.

I even reported the damn page as a scam/fraud on facebook. This is utter nonsense from the company.

Last edited:
505 and Trickstar please don't pull a Duke Nukem Forever!

Another reply from 505:

Hello,

Please note, you are through to Technical Support.
Unfortunately, we are not actively involved in the games development process, and as such, we do not have much information on future releases.
Nor are we involved in the release of these games, and as such we do not set the release date.

I'm afraid it does seem like the game has been pushed back to the beginning of July, however, this is all we - in Technical Support - have been informed.
We - just like you - are waiting for more information on this delay.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this, and we will pass your feedback on to the relevant department, so hopefully they can make an official statement on this matter.

Best Regards,
Michael D.
505 Games Technical Support

Yeah, they basically know as much as the cleaning staff do. I wouldn't keep hassling them... Not their fault.

cant believe they still havnt owned up to it even with the retailers out there all changing there dates, sad really, no wonder people feel hard done by

I have a request to the administrator. Delete this damn category "Ashes Cricket 13" from this forum.

I even reported the damn page as a scam/fraud on facebook. This is utter nonsense from the company.

Really? You've really reported them as a scam?

:facepalm

Maybe, just maybe they've decided to delay the release in order to provide us with a more stable game? Didn't you think of that?

Even the delay dates aren't set in stone. Asda.com say another 37 days, play.com say 17th July. Amazon don't have a date, I think someone said shopto has it down as the 28th, and lovefilm and game still have it as the 21st.
I think I speak for everyone when I say..................:facepalm:facepalm

we will probably get a better game

many of us have waited for 2 years and 1 month is nothing in front of it...

please dont discourage the developers. be happy we are at least getting a cricket game:cheers

we will probably get a better game

many of us have waited for 2 years and 1 month is nothing in front of it...

please dont discourage the developers. be happy we are at least getting a cricket game:cheers

Yes, let them continue fooling us!

we dont know what Big Ant is going to provide us
Considering just today they released a patch for a game nearly a year old and have shown massive dedication to responding to feedback on the Cricket Academy, I think we have a very good idea what they can provide.

Ashes Cricket had to absolutely nail core gameplay to be in with a chance against the feature list that Big Ant are offering, code at the last minute to try and hit a deadline isn't that.

Users who are viewing this thread