Ashes Cricket delayed officially

When there's competition we don't need to settle for just getting a cricket game, we have a choice as consumers.

Quoting again for a new page, because this guy gets it...

I was definatly going to buy this game about a month ago I wanted to support cricket games however ow i will not be the game looks shocking and will keep my money and I hunk a lot of people wil follow suit no word from trickster about the delay on this forum, shambles from you ... Excited about big ant though .... Jog on ashes cricket 14. You will never make it

Ashes Cricket 2013 @ashescricket13
Release update. To provide the best possible gaming experience, we have delayed the release of #AshesCricket2013 until July. More info soon.

My god i did not see that coming:p,a month is not the end of the world. p.s Maybe them floating head bugs are hard to fix.:eek:

It's now official.
Release date update ? So we can offer cricket fans
the best possible gaming experience to compliment
this historic back to back Ashes year, the release
date for Ashes Cricket 2013 has been delayed until
July. By pushing back our release date, this gives
us the opportunity to deliver a quality cricket title.
More info soon.
-Official facebook page.

Yup, I just got e-mailed that:

505 Games have today announced that Ashes Cricket 2013 release will now move to July. In conjunction with CA and the ECB, the decision has been taken to move the release date back in order to offer cricket fans the best possible gaming experience to compliment this historic back to back Ashes year.

?505 Games has made a commitment to creating a cricket game designed for cricket fans,? commented Tim Woodley, Senior Vice President Global Brand & Marketing at 505 Games. ?Developer, Trickstar Games has taken the time to overhaul and rebuild the game engine to offer brand new features in batting, bowling and fielding. By pushing back our release date, this gives us the opportunity to deliver a quality cricket title.?

Ashes Cricket 2013 will launch on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii-U and PC.

Definitely a good move to delay the game than to sell something that is buggy or incomplete.

I can handle a slight delay, it's no big deal.

Better late than never? :spy

I was referring to the announcement of the delay... but it was a two-for-one post...

Yup, I just got e-mailed [it]

Ross says they're not making July either...

It will not be here in July

...he's not been wrong yet, and he knew about this current delay about a month out as well. Can you corroborate that statement with your contact?

Absence of Chief right now is not making ones heart grow fonder...

Okay, so the first guy they need to fire is Tim Woodley. Cuz he has done as much for the marketing of the game as i've done for the world peace.:mad

Users who are viewing this thread