Ashes Cricket delayed officially

I know we have all been starved of decent cricket games, but to be honest I'm amazed people are still going to by this game. We have been lied to and let down in every way possible regarding release date and the game has next to no features we want.

I won't buy the ashes game on principal alone now, it's bigant all the way for me, I feel like they have earned my loyalty already due to CA (on time I might add), honesty from Ross, their game sounding and looking amazing because they have listened to what we want, and generally a feeling of being treated properly. I for one fully trust Ross to deliver the only series of cricket games we will ever need.

I am amazed how many people here are canceling pre-orders, not buying on principal because of a delayed release date, big deal!!! since gaming has been around hundreds of games have got delayed for one reason or another!!!

For now I'm going back to AC2009 & EA2007 or just getting a life, I will still buy it as it looks really promising... and to keep having a go at "the chief" of course he's not going to bother (assuming that is what he's done) I mean would you if you kept on being accused.

The game probably has a few minor bugs which need ironing out and they still have time before the real ashes to sort them!!!

Let's face it if they released a bugged game that would be something else "the chief" has done wrong wouldn't it?

Patience.... Ashes Cricket will be here soon!!!

Steve S.

I know we have all been starved of decent cricket games, but to be honest I'm amazed people are still going to by this game. We have been lied to and let down in every way possible regarding release date and the game has next to no features we want.

I won't buy the ashes game on principal alone now, it's bigant all the way for me, I feel like they have earned my loyalty already due to CA (on time I might add), honesty from Ross, their game sounding and looking amazing because they have listened to what we want, and generally a feeling of being treated properly. I for one fully trust Ross to deliver the only series of cricket games we will ever need.

I am amazed how many people here are canceling pre-orders, not buying on principal because of a delayed release date, big deal!!! since gaming has been around hundreds of games have got delayed for one reason or another!!!

For now I'm going back to AC2009 & EA2007 or just getting a life, I will still buy it as it looks really promising... and to keep having a go at "the chief" of course he's not going to bother (assuming that is what he's done) I mean would you if you kept on being accused.

The game probably has a few minor bugs which need ironing out and they still have time before the real ashes to sort them!!!

Let's face it if they released a bugged game that would be something else "the chief" has done wrong wouldn't it?

Steve S.

The joy of free speech!

Steve S.

If you would have joined this forum yesterday, I could have easily assumed its Chief ;):rolleyes:lol

Steve S.

It's not a rocket science concept, a business charging money to deliver a product to customers on a certain date that the business knew they can not deliver on but kept lying about it and even 3 days until the deadline still pretending the same is unethical according to every ethical concept out there. Lying and decieving is what they did here and it is quite expected for customers to act this way. I for one can't understand why anyone would still want to do business with a company like this.

Completely off topic but I bet Gone4ADuck is absolutely beside himself that "his" thread is already on 41 pages and growing!

This forum shows why conmen never give up their pastime...

Gullible's travels...

Except in this case they won't make anythig. You see gullibless are only charged for an order once the game is dispatched which is not likely to happen anytime soon.

This forum shows why conmen never give up their pastime...

Gullible's travels...

The fact that you can even post that proves the very justification of this forum and what a great place it is.

Completely off topic but I bet Gone4ADuck is absolutely beside himself that "his" thread is already on 41 pages and growing!

Not really tbh. It was meant as a thread to let people know the game was coming out. Now it seems I jumped the gun by believing a sales advisor at lovefilm. Not my fault I will add! I've had at least two people on here accuse me of creating this thread to "cause trouble". And that I will not listen too.

Not really tbh. It was meant as a thread to let people know the game was coming out. Now it seems I jumped the gun by believing a sales advisor at lovefilm. Not my fault I will add! I've had at least two people on here accuse me of creating this thread to "cause trouble". And that I will not listen too.

Not your fault bud! everyone were pretty excited to see the game and bourke street run! however both are not gonna happen :p

41 pages about a delay, now we should have a threat to see what 505 games do next.:facepalm

Email from SHOPTO

about 13 hours ago

You posted:

Hi

Amazon and Game still have the release date as 21/06/13 does this mean you
guys will be getting the game a week later than other retailers?

Thanks

about 12 hours ago

andy posted:

Hi ,

Please advise on the title your query is concerning?

Regards,
Andy

about 12 hours ago

You posted:

Hi
This is for Ashes Cricket 2013 on the xbox 360

about 9 hours ago

andy posted:

Hi ,

At the moment the publisher have advised they do not have a confirmed date for release of this title. At the moment they have estimated mid July, however full information regarding the item will be found on the products description page.

Regards,
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread