Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Imagine the abuse Chief would get now if he showed his face now. Can't understand why he hasn't at least told us the game isn't as far as it should be in development and admitted that it would be delayed.

I bet that even now if he came on here and gave a real honest account of his side of things we would for the most part be respectful. We are generally decent and understanding folk who play fair and decent. It is why we love cricket. We want to play with fairness and dignity. It is why we are all so peeved. We just do not deserve it at all. We are good people.

Considering how they behaved (read: Chief and 505), they deserve every ounce of abuse from us. Still can't understand why chief can't make a single comment here about release. Is he so afraid of abuse? :eek: We are not going to come out of his monitor to shout/slap/spank him.
We'll just give him a nice little visit at his house with bats for his butt :D

I wait for reviews to decide on whether i should buy it brand new or used. I am not going to pay 30 dollars for a mediocre game that i can buy for 20 used. It might be just $10 difference but that buys me a day's lunch.

$10? ...that's a combo at KFC

We are good people.

Speak for yourself, I'm a horrible... horrible person... Now am become death, destroyer of worlds....

We all know what a nice person Dutchad is :spy

I wait for reviews to decide on whether i should buy it brand new or used. I am not going to pay 30 dollars for a mediocre game that i can buy for 20 used. It might be just $10 difference but that buys me a day's lunch.

Depends on the person I guess... I'm willing to spend an extra 10 bucks once every 3-4 years for the opportunity to lay my hands on a cricket game ASAP.

I think that naveencc should be unbanned and made a mod of the Ashes Cricket sub-forum. As much as they made their point in a... unique way, they definitely had more of a clue than any one else on the forum! :P

Last edited:
I think that naveencc should be unbanned and made a mod of the Ashes Cricket forum. As much as they made their point in a... unique way, they definitely had more of a clue than any one else on the forum! :P

I guess it takes one to recognize one. Naveencc had the 505 Games & Trickstar figured out right from the get go. Pity we didn't take him seriously :noway

Ashes cricket 13 Amazon , Release Date: TBC lol in the bonus pre-order.:facepalm

I knew from the start that it was gonna end in tears

Sad thing is if and when it releases I will by it and big ants game, got bundles of cash so don't care if they are crap and end up slung in the back of the cupboard

Ross Take A lead now..that's the time...and you were ahead any way :):cheers

if they didnt release game before august than that will be a huge loss for them because of BAC 14

Went to GAME today and they didnt get it in their stock and they told me the game has been delayed until July no date was given. I told him that on there website it states it will be released this friday he then said they were waiting on info from the publishers about the new release date.

This has been a total farce and at this moment im considering of cancelling my preorder because a company such as 505Games dont deserve my hard earned cash.

Users who are viewing this thread