Ashes Cricket delayed officially

I don't see why people don't wait to see whether its any good or not so you can make a reasoned decision.

Heh, "reasoned decision" ...You're clearly new here... let me walk you out to the main lobby and we'll have a chat...

What's more embarrassing than this release date fiasco is the ease with which they are answering questions based on DRS and line ups.

Cancelled my pre-order. See, this is what happens when you treat your customers like sh**!

Son: Dad, how is the feeling of playing the latest game edition of your favorite sport.
Dad: Don't know son, we're cricket fans.

Cancelled my pre-order. See, this is what happens when you treat your customers like sh**!

I'm waiting for Game to notify me so that I can give them hell about notifying me about the delay so close to game day and then cancel the pre-order. Hopefully Game will pass on the feedback and what I think about the publisher to 505 Games :D

505.png

There's no point believing any revised release dates at present.

Agreed. They are speculation at best and dare I say even 505 Games don't have any idea when the game might be released.

Pre-order cancelled and the odds of me buying now are slim. They have lost a lot of sales with this fiasco and I think I will wait for Big Ant Cricket or whatever they decide to name it.

Final verdict from 505 games .Even they don't know when its releasing
nndc.jpg

Guys please forget this game i cancelled my pre order.......:clap:clap:thumbs:thumbs:cheers:cheers:yes:yes

Users who are viewing this thread