Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Wonder if they are going to call the TAOC guyz to make Ashes Cricket a finished product :rolleyes

I have been saying all d way not to trust this guys on release date and also I lost it completely after their screenies... It just sounds like no one is doing their job right in d organization ... N no 1 is taking responsibility to make this game happen ... Happen on time or right... Referring back to floating head of wicket keeper in one of d screenies ... I still think that this is d worst display of any gaming company regarding Any game release in history of games

Ashes Cricket burning fast :yes

already burned tho..they better put some water soon..

The people I buy my games from who are usually 99% right, say July 19th

Well they're gonna get that 1% spot on then, because we're being told August at the earliest. Potentially September.

Ashes 13 will also suffer as BAC 14 will definitely release before Ashes. I presume somewhere around Mid-August.

Mate. There's no evidence to support that. Just speculation in one statement from Ross... He's guessing, but I'd say it' an educated guess. Smart money is still on an October release for BAC14 and most likely end of August for Ashes13, if everything goes well for them... which is being generous at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread