Ashes Cricket delayed officially

NaqibK

Club Captain
They said there's gonna be the D/L method and rain is gonna play an important factor... And some new shots added which are played these days... Probably paddle sweep? :p

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't understand the secrecy and weird marketing with this game. Codemasters are a bigger studio than 505 and yet they were so open about their game. Loved the exclusive previews they gave to PC and the hands on sessions.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not sure if it has been mentioned but ShopTo pushed their release date back a week.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yep it was said a few pages back. I still believe how much controversy this game has caused. I think we will find out if stores like GAME get there stock in.

srk121

International Coach
It's funny how Ashes team are answering questions on DRS not being in the game and about licensed and unlicensed teams, and avoiding the release date questions completely which has been asked on numerous occasions on their twitter site today. :lol

sofers

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As wise men say:"THERE IS MANY A SLIP BETWEEN THE CUP AND THE LIP!!!!!" :)

Hitterman

International Coach
505 Games have released new assets for press at E3 showcase for their other games like A Tale of Two Sons, Payday, Takedown etc but not a single asset for Ashes Cricket 2013. This is really not a good sign. There are no previews from the E3 event for AC13. The ones which exists are just press release which you will find almost similar on most of the sites.
:noway

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Even though my specialization is Finance in MBA, I'm pretty sure "Communication with customers" is a big part of marketing strategy. Good to see 505 games getting that spot on. :thumbs

OmairB

Club Captain
Even though my specialization is Finance in MBA, I'm pretty sure "Communication with customers" is a big part of marketing strategy. Good to see 505 games getting that spot on. :thumbs

Are they starting a new trend?? The 'No Marketing' technique?

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Yep, its the next revolution in terms of product marketing. In fact I'm so touched with this strategy that I'm gonna change my specialization and write my thesis on this. :spy

srk121

International Coach
Yep, its the next revolution in terms of product marketing. In fact I'm so touched with this strategy that I'm gonna change my specialization and write my thesis on this. :spy

And your subject specialization will be (505 Games)

D

Dutch

Well the fact of the matter is that a heck of a lot of people are talking about this game and are aware of its presence.........

Hitterman

International Coach
^The game do exists, we have seen Woakes holding the DVD during the preview event.

Users who are viewing this thread