Ashes Cricket described - part 4

They have consistently said the 21st. If you don't believe them the other times, why would you now?

I still think that it wont be released on time...if u do it will b half finished product by looking at the screenies...or do u have any new screenies or game play video to prove me wrong...

I still think that it wont be released on time...if u do it will b half finished product by looking at the screenies...or do u have any new screenies or game play video to prove me wrong...

Do you have any actual evidence to prove YOU'RE right?
Or do you seriously think the game won't be good just by looking at an image?

Do you have any actual evidence to prove YOU'RE right?
Or do you seriously think the game won't be good just by looking at an image?

You can infer the problematic nature of this game from the lack of game play footage...there is already footage of fifa 14...

You can infer the problematic nature of this game from the lack of game play footage...there is already footage of fifa 14...

These comparisons with EA are daft. They are an enormous company. Budgets that Trickstar and 505 could only dream of.

I suppose it helps that Fifa 14 is pretty much Fifa 12.2 too...

Another one with the Fifa comparison?!

Hunt him down!

These comparisons with EA are daft. They are an enormous company. Budgets that Trickstar and 505 could only dream of.

I suppose it helps that Fifa 14 is pretty much Fifa 12.2 too...

I made no comparisons with EA.

You are another corporate apologist.

The point is there is gameplay footage 5 months before the release date...

Why apologise for Trickstar's incompetence?

I made no comparisons with EA.

You are another corporate apologist.

The point is there is gameplay footage 5 months before the release date...

Why apologise for Trickstar's incompetence?

Well first of all it's nothing to do with Trickstar. They just develop the game. The marketing side of things is all down to 505, and I'm certainly not going to apologise for them. Yes, the marketing campaign for this game has been terrible. What isn't going to help is moaning about them on here. It won't make the game out quicker, and it'll probably make them even less likely to be up front with us on things like the rumoured delay.

Well first of all it's nothing to do with Trickstar. They just develop the game. The marketing side of things is all down to 505, and I'm certainly not going to apologise for them. Yes, the marketing campaign for this game has been terrible. What isn't going to help is moaning about them on here. It won't make the game out quicker, and it'll probably make them even less likely to be up front with us on things like the rumoured delay.

Trickstar are not allowed to release game footage...?

They brainwashed you well...

Criticising something bad is a good idea you know...

You really don't have to apologise for them.

Being sycophantic to game developers has left the cricket game scene in a sorry state...

Trickstar are not allowed to release game footage...?

They brainwashed you well...

Criticising something bad is a good idea you know...

You really don't have to apologise for them.

Being sycophantic to game developers has left the cricket game scene in a sorry state...

Might I suggest you calmed down? This is a cricket computer game, not the US government.

Nothing wrong with being angry now and again...

True, but once you accept the fact that the videos will come when they come, then you will get over it. We've all been asking about the reasons for the bad marketing for months now. It got boring a few weeks ago. Protest with your wallet if you must.

So what do you suggest Martyn, time to go gung-ho on cricket developers?

So what do you suggest Martyn, time to go gung-ho on cricket developers?

I suggest calling a spade a spade...

----------

True, but once you accept the fact that the videos will come when they come, then you will get over it. We've all been asking about the reasons for the bad marketing for months now. It got boring a few weeks ago. Protest with your wallet if you must.

Progress generally needs a little more than simply accepting what you are told...

I guess this has potential to be a excellent case study on "Marketing Blunders" for my friends in marketing course. ;)

I think not. They may just surprise everybody here with the number of sales they get.

Users who are viewing this thread