Ashes Cricket described - part 4

Chief are you planning on showing your buttocks in a highstreet of your choice if the game doesn't release on the 21st?

Yup, "putting your buttocks where your mouth is" should be the motto ;)

I bet he wont mind. He'll just pass your love to devs. ;)

----------

Is there any news about the file formats you guys are using this time? If you can't tell us then just please tell the devs not to use some propriety format. Modders would be happy and game's life would be longer.

I can understand that you cannot give any info regarding gameplay without publishers permissions but what i fail to understand is what's stopping you from telling us the system requirements. It's be nice to prepare ourselves in advance rather than ordering a new GPU and wait for a few more days to play it.

The system requirements haven't been announced yet: indeed they rarely are until the game is in the shops.

I could speculate, but it would be pretty unprofessional/irresponsible: if I told you one set of specs that I *thought* were about right, you would almost certainly hold me accountable for them if for some reason a different set came out later? I'd rather only comment on stuff that was officially confirmed.

I'm not dodging questions: I'm answering everything that it's my place to answer.

Although looking at the screenshots you released recently, I'm not tiny bit worried about the specs, unless you guys do some miracle.

Fair enough Chief. Sorry for the cycism from my side. I guess you are just in the firing line for my frustration. Good luck with the game and I look forward to playing it when it arrives on my doormat on the 22nd!

Chief are you planning on showing your buttocks in a highstreet of your choice if the game doesn't release on the 21st?

I will spare the world that. It's something no-one needs to see.

But if the game releases as planned you wont have to anyway or are you saying....no, no more cynicism!

Lol. I was merely commenting on the condition of my buttocks. Isn't that what the internet is for?

Lol. I was merely commenting on the condition of my buttocks. Isn't that what the internet is for?

Determining the condition of various buttocks is the main reason for using the internet I believe....

I wish you just came out and said you can all pick up the game in the shops on the 21st:yes. I have not pre ordered the game but I will go to the shop early on Friday the 21st of june to pick up my copy of the game. p.s I bet the first trailer will be release today maybe aus night time, if wrong I will show a picture of my buttocks on pc as a punishment.:p

Last edited:
Hey chief lets just satisfy our curiosity till game releases. Does the fatigue affects anything other than batting quality? Does it affect the running between wickets and the running animations? Would be nice to see players struggling to run.

I wish you just came but and said you can all pick up the game in the shops on the 21st:yes. I have not pre ordered the game but I will go to the shop early on Friday the 21st of june to pick up my copy of the game. p.s I bet the first trailer will be release today maybe aus night time, if wrong I will show a picture of my buttocks on pc as a punishment.:p

Let's EVERYONE stop making wild promises. Especially with regards to indecent exposure. :)

Users who are viewing this thread