Ashes Cricket described - part 4

I wish you just came but and said you can all pick up the game in the shops on the 21st:yes. I have not pre ordered the game but I will go to the shop early on Friday the 21st of june to pick up my copy of the game. p.s I bet the first trailer will be release today maybe aus night time, if wrong I will show a picture of my buttocks on pc as a punishment.:p

Good God......... Make mental note: avoid PC the coming 24 hours....

Lol. I was merely commenting on the condition of my buttocks. Isn't that what the internet is for?

Let the connoisseurs at PC be the judge of that ;) In fact I can already see a thread titled "Rate the buttocks" with a poll on the main page :lol

Hey chief lets just satisfy our curiosity till game releases. Does the fatigue affects anything other than batting quality? Does it affect the running between wickets and the running animations? Would be nice to see players struggling to run.

It affects batsmen like it would in real life: physically and mentally.

I wish you just came but and said you can all pick up the game in the shops on the 21st:yes. I have not pre ordered the game but I will go to the shop early on Friday the 21st of june to pick up my copy of the game. p.s I bet the first trailer will be release today maybe aus night time, if wrong I will show a picture of my buttocks on pc as a punishment.:p

We need a new thread on PC detailing who's exposing what and when :D

Let the connoisseurs at PC be the judge of that ;) In fact I can already see a thread titled "Rate the buttocks" with a poll on the main page :lol

I can see room for a "the biggest arse" competition although that gives 79cricket an unfair headstart....

You talked about 80 different batting animations, how about bowling animations? How many are there?

Let's EVERYONE stop making wild promises. Especially with regards to indecent exposure. :)

Chief this is a promise, if no game on the 21st of june, every member on pc will get together and send you a huge photo of all of are buttocks put together in a mooning why.:p p.s Chief sends a email to 505 marketing guys ASAP.:p

I said "I would expect" stuff from February onwards. I've been very careful to always say "I expect" because I don't have control over those things - I'm giving you guys the inside track, but I won't give you official, definitive answers: that's not in my power.

You really are a slippery character, aren't you. Say what you want about me, although you haven't dared yet, but I was onto you 5 years ago about your less than honest traits. You don't fool me for a second, and there are others on here who don't have a conflict of interest and have commented to this effect as well.

Go out to lunch with Ross and ask for his advice on how to treat customers. And do the right thing - pay the bill when it arrives.

You really are a slippery character, aren't you. Say what you want about me, although you haven't dared yet, but I was onto you 5 years ago about your less than honest traits. You don't fool me for a second, and there are others on here who don't have a conflict of interest and have commented to this effect as well.

Go out to lunch with Ross and ask for his advice on how to treat customers. And do the right thing - pay the bill when it arrives.

I'm aware of your opinion of me. And that's fine. Your choice.

If you'd prefer, I can just not participate? Would that be better?

(hence the back-cover ads in this month's "Cricketer" magazine).

Back cover of my Cricketer which arrived today is Howzat Travel. Planning a holiday? ;)

Edit: Ok, it's back of the front cover.

----------

Your opinion is well documented but I think it's fair to say that Chief has gone out of his way to avoid giving mis-leading information.
Inevitably that is going to mean less information but you can't have it both ways.

I wish you just came out and said you can all pick up the game in the shops on the 21st:yes. I have not pre ordered the game but I will go to the shop early on Friday the 21st of june to pick up my copy of the game. p.s I bet the first trailer will be release today maybe aus night time, if wrong I will show a picture of my buttocks on pc as a punishment.:p

thanks 79cricket...

The system requirements haven't been announced yet: indeed they rarely are until the game is in the shops.

I could speculate, but it would be pretty unprofessional/irresponsible: if I told you one set of specs that I *thought* were about right, you would almost certainly hold me accountable for them if for some reason a different set came out later? I'd rather only comment on stuff that was officially confirmed.

I'm not dodging questions: I'm answering everything that it's my place to answer.

So could u answer when the game is going to release ???? please be confidant in saying that YES it is going to be on 21st....if you give me truth than I will buy your game... regardless your answer is YES or NO...but if you dont answer me than I will hold u accountable for releasing the game on 21st ...which looks very unlikely ...

So could u answer when the game is going to release ???? please be confidant in saying that YES it is going to be on 21st....if you give me truth than I will buy your game... regardless your answer is YES or NO...but if you dont answer me than I will hold u accountable for releasing the game on 21st ...which looks very unlikely ...
They have consistently said the 21st. If you don't believe them the other times, why would you now?

Users who are viewing this thread