Ashes Cricket described - part 4

PC dont need the strategies, i dont think the crowd here in PC is bcos of the strategies, its bcos of the content and the love for cricket.

It's more our marketing strategy to keep you coming back to PlanetCricket...

I keep coming back for the cake in the VIP lounge...

i would suggest barmyarmy to mention the post as part 3 of part 10 or something like that to give us clue :D :D :p :p

Sounds great but again can they achieve it.

Last edited:
wow! beautiful detail to the pitch.seems like a challenging game for me !!!:D

----------

Ross checking the features of ashes cricket 13 right now:lol:lol:lol

----------

anyway it is a good tactical move:spy

Sounds really good. I just cant wait. I felt like i was on the pitch while reading it by Each parts. This commentry sounds really high class which will basically tell us what to do on the current situations,that would be pretty challenging like a real life cricket game. i love challenges. O. my god im sooo excited.

Has anyone here been able to play test the game? Some members here usually get their hooks on these games prior to release.

Has anyone here been able to play test the game? Some members here usually get their hooks on these games prior to release.

Let them complete the game first. Last we heard they were bug-fixing and giving final touches to it.

Commentary will be guiding the Player. That is not something that is too tempting for me as I know my cricket. What I am more interested in is what guides AI.

Commentary will be guiding the Player. That is not something that is too tempting for me as I know my cricket. What I am more interested in is what guides AI.

We all know our cricket, the commentators from what I can tell aren't going to be telling us what shot we should be playing or what a no ball is. The commentators are going to tell you, say if we were in a run chase, if we need to up the run rate. It takes away the need to be doing complicated maths.

We all know our cricket, the commentators from what I can tell aren't going to be telling us what shot we should be playing or what a no ball is. The commentators are going to tell you, say if we were in a run chase, if we need to up the run rate. It takes away the need to be doing complicated maths.
Ideally it should be tied to difficulty level, the lower you have it, the more match situation feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread