Ashes Cricket General Discussion

@AliKhan215 in DBC17 I remember having a similar issue where attempting aggressive shots resulted in Blackfoot being dragged out of the crease and resulting in being stumped if ball was missed.

What ended solving the problem for me was just moving back a step in the crease as your starting position so that when the foot was dragged forward it was still inside the line.

Or maybe try and press circle (ie the button used to cancel a run) after playing shot.

Or maybe try and press circle (ie the button used to cancel a run) after playing shot.

Sometimes that is not fast enough and the bails come off before you get the foot back in.

Safer to take a step back and not have to worry about it

Will there be another patch on the release date? I have already installed 1.5gb patch. is that the day one patch or there will be another one?

i last played DBC 14 some 8 to 10 months back and i have never played DBC17... controls remain the same in Ashes cricket?

i last played DBC 14 some 8 to 10 months back and i have never played DBC17... controls remain the same in Ashes cricket?

Yes for the most part, but there is also a new control scheme for batting and bowling (in addition to old controls).

Existing controls have had some tweaks (e.g seam control)

Will there be another patch on the release date? I have already installed 1.5gb patch. is that the day one patch or there will be another one?
May be you specify the version number, it can help identify the latest version

I have been following this game since it was announced. Really happy about new features. I would like to create players. Is academy available for everyone or only for beta testers.

I have been following this game since it was announced. Really happy about new features. I would like to create players. Is academy available for everyone or only for beta testers.

As of now, there have been no plans announced for a standalone academy on Steam! You will need to buy the game (when it's available eventually) to be able to contribute! If you do, I just request you to link the players properly so nobody complains!

As of now, there have been no plans announced for a standalone academy on Steam! You will need to buy the game (when it's available eventually) to be able to contribute! If you do, I just request you to link the players properly so nobody complains!
As I said before I will not do anything bad for academy and I was not done anything intentionally in the past[DOUBLEPOST=1510643498][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nobody wants them.
If the game releases to public anyone have the right use it

As I said before I will not do anything bad for academy and I was not done anything intentionally in the past[DOUBLEPOST=1510643498][/DOUBLEPOST]
If the game releases to public anyone have the right use it

You intentionally didn't update player kits or details correctly

Users who are viewing this thread