Ashes Cricket General Discussion

@indian_tamizhan As it is not a bug, I highly doubt BA will do anything about it to satisfy just a few set of players and I don't expect BA to fix it as it's not broken in the first place. So, you either have to play in lower difficulty as others said or get used to it and get better at it. I think you only mentioned in one of your post that it's not a bug, so there is nothing to fix.

And in general, let's stick to the topic and not insult each other.

Simpygames.com have dispatched the game should get it tomorrow

Just tried to get a copy from local “game”
Store , they have them in stock but not selling yet :noway

do match statistics like wagon wheel and pitch map save if the player quits the game? they did not in dbc 17. only the statistics for one continuous session of play were available.

Just tried to get a copy from local “game”
Store , they have them in stock but not selling yet :noway
probably because it releases tomorrow...

@indian_tamizhan As it is not a bug, I highly doubt BA will do anything about it to satisfy just a few set of players and I don't expect BA to fix it as it's not broken in the first place. So, you either have to play in lower difficulty as others said or get used to it and get better at it. I think you only mentioned in one of your post that it's not a bug, so there is nothing to fix.

Yeah its 100% not a bug i'm telling again.. just wanted to post our request to the @BigAntStudios team for them to see if they can do something about this.. as i said before, we will be sticking in the legend mode irrespective of the outcome.. And again, the only reason for sticking in the legend mode is to have a tough competitive cricket based on the shot timing etc..

@indian_tamizhan
And in general, let's stick to the topic and not insult each other.
Peace :thumbs

Just played the game for 3-4 hours...absolutely blown away by the game... the graphics look crisp..the new mo-capped batting animations look stunnningggg..love them..love all the physics of the game...like the way the ball travels once it hits the bat...the way it swings on a greenish picth... the way a nick goes to the first slip... it is surreal...people who are still contemplating whether to purchase or not... dont think... go for the game..BLOODY BUY IT...

I will give a detailed review once i have put in more hours in the game. There are just few things which need to be improved in my opinion...first the running between the wickets.. the batsman sometimes takes a while to turn around once u cancel a run.. i will save some videos and put it in bugs report later...also during t20 matches everytime a new batsman or new bowler comes up, the field is changed to aggressive just like in a powerplay...

One thing i am not sure about..i think the deep fielders should be standing a little more further towards the boundary... again i am not too sure... would love some opinions...

All in all my initial impression is very positive... infact it seems almost perfect..thanks @BigAntStudios

Just played the game for 3-4 hours...absolutely blown away by the game... the graphics look crisp..the new mo-capped batting animations look stunnningggg..love them..love all the physics of the game...like the way the ball travels once it hits the bat...the way it swings on a greenish picth... the way a nick goes to the first slip... it is surreal...people who are still contemplating whether to purchase or not... dont think... go for the game..BLOODY BUY IT...

I will give a detailed review once i have put in more hours in the game. There are just few things which need to be improved in my opinion...first the running between the wickets.. the batsman sometimes takes a while to turn around once u cancel a run.. i will save some videos and put it in bugs report later...also during t20 matches everytime a new batsman or new bowler comes up, the field is changed to aggressive just like in a powerplay...

One thing i am not sure about..i think the deep fielders should be standing a little more further towards the boundary... again i am not too sure... would love some opinions...

All in all my initial impression is very positive... infact it seems almost perfect..thanks @BigAntStudios
The fielders walking in too much is an issue we have discussed at length. BA are working on a fix, turns it is far more complex than just moving the fielders. We had a 6 page discussion on field placements in one day. Most of which was fixed including slip placements. The boundary riders are definitely something all the testers have mentioned and agree they need to be back so the ai can take singles

In a t20 match, in last few overs there is no need for an aggressive field even for a new batsman.. dont jump to silly conclusions
It's a tricky balance. If you bat first you want to see the AI with the field spread in the last few overs, but if you're chasing then a more aggressive approach would be better. You don't want to have 1 run to get and see the AI with fields that have easy singles.

Users who are viewing this thread