Ashes Cricket General Discussion

3. Reading through some of these forums i see that people are not allowed to have an opinion or a negative opinion on the game as a select few will attack/gang up on them. Everbody is entitled to their opinion and should be respected for it.

How long will you hide behind this one line? Problem is, the people who are being attacked have not shown any respect themselves and have been emotional in what they say. Like Snowy said, your opinions are respected but when you don't say it in a respectable way.
When they have an issue, instead of saying WHY it's an issue for them, they act as if it's a problem for the whole damn world and that the developers had committed a unforgivable crime.

So, if you have something negative to say, step one is to not assume that it is the same for everyone and step two is making the developers understand why it's an issue for you AND finally, step three, if you can then give a suggestion as to what kind of changes would make you happy. It's that simple.

How long will you hide behind this one line? Problem is, the people who are being attacked have not shown any respect themselves and have been emotional in what they say. Like Snowy said, your opinions are respected but when you don't say it in a respectable way.
When they have an issue, instead of saying WHY it's an issue for them, they act as if it's a problem for the whole damn world and that the developers had committed a unforgivable crime.

So, if you have something negative to say, step one is to not assume that it is the same for everyone and step two is making the developers understand why it's an issue for you AND finally, step three, if you can then give a suggestion as to what kind of changes would make you happy. It's that simple.

Ok SIR whatever you say!

hey guys just a quick question what is the latest version of the game some people posted 1.0354 but some did 1.0349. I downloaded from Indian psn and mine says 1.0349. if there is updated patch than this how do i get that. Please help

Created team vs Licensed Team / AI vs AI

[DOUBLEPOST=1510821973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Still no luck with US play store. Damme you Sony

I can't even shareplay on PS4 because it says "the game has not been released yet".

Created team vs Licensed Team / AI vs AI

[DOUBLEPOST=1510821973][/DOUBLEPOST]

I can't even shareplay on PS4 because it says "the game has not been released yet".
You mean u got it already . Thought US store

Don't know if it's been asked already but when I get the game and I don't have PS Plus membership, can I still download user created content from the academy or is online membership necessary? I haven't played the previous DBC games so I'm new to all this.
PS Plus membership is not necessary.

Don't know if it's been asked already but when I get the game and I don't have PS Plus membership, can I still download user created content from the academy or is online membership necessary? I haven't played the previous DBC games so I'm new to all this.

yes. you can download the academy stuff, but you won't be able to play online. i am the same

You mean u got it already . Thought US store
I got a physical copy.[DOUBLEPOST=1510824179][/DOUBLEPOST]
is it possible to create an AI v AI video thread, so the 2 people interested in that can watch it i don't get other threads clogged with that shit?

I've been requested multiple time by users to post those videos. If you don't like how things work here why don't you have conversations somewhere else.

I got a physical copy.[DOUBLEPOST=1510824179][/DOUBLEPOST]

I've been requested multiple time by users to post those videos. If you don't like how things work here why don't you have conversations somewhere else.

Are you aware that the game wasn't designed with AI vs AI in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread