Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Check your monitor / TV settings. Try different display modes like Standard / Movie / natural / Personal / Dynamic or tweak the tint settings.
Happy that it is not something to do with my eyes

Let's not rule that out /s

I sometimes feel like I'm playing a different game to everyone...

Playing an Ashes test match at the Gabba, soft crumbly pitch

5 sessions in I made 310 batting first which included 3 dismissals caught by the keeper or in the cordon

In response Aus are 4/140

Had Warner caught at 3rd slip off the bowling of Anderson off a defensive shot in the first over of the innings

Had Khawaja LBW to a stokes fuller slower ball

I feel like the game has it all (apart from that @#$% front foot pull shot) although admittedly I haven't put in the hours many on here have

This is on patch 1.05 - haven't yet played with the new patch

Pro, medium batting hard bowling

I sometimes feel like I'm playing a different game to everyone...

Playing an Ashes test match at the Gabba, soft crumbly pitch

5 sessions in I made 310 batting first which included 3 dismissals caught by the keeper or in the cordon

In response Aus are 4/140

Had Warner caught at 3rd slip off the bowling of Anderson off a defensive shot in the first over of the innings

Had Khawaja LBW to a stokes fuller slower ball

I feel like the game has it all (apart from that @#$% front foot pull shot) although admittedly I haven't put in the hours many on here have

This is on patch 1.05 - haven't yet played with the new patch

Pro, medium batting hard bowling
I agree, I have had great moments mostly. I do not get some of the issues some of the other testers have got. I have have mentioned this to them before. @WealeyH and I seem to have different games altogether.

I agree, I have had great moments mostly. I do not get some of the issues some of the other testers have got. I have have mentioned this to them before. @WealeyH and I seem to have different games altogether.

In all fairness, i did get good moments, but I had the hump that the patch had been rushed out and brought little things into the game that wasnt there previous, so in all fairness console version got shelved!

can anyone tell me what will be the price of ac17 for pc so i can recharge my steam wallet

Anyone know if there is a way to change to a day night test in tour mode?

can anyone tell me what will be the price of ac17 for pc so i can recharge my steam wallet

There is no confirmed word on the price but expect it to be around 3k like DBC 17 was!

So I have created a custom format called as "Short Test". The rules remain same as test matches but the test match is only 60 overs a day with first two sessions being 1 hour 28 min and last session being 1 hour 4 minutes. I am streaming the first short test match between newly inducted test teams Ireland and Afghanistan.

https://www.twitch.tv/cricketingworld

Hi members,

I downloaded the patch last night on my PS4, How do I confirm if the patch is successfully updated on my game? Should the game version get updated under credits screen ?

When I look under Credits - The version on bottom right side reads v0.1.0.1.0407

Last edited:
Hi members,

I downloaded the patch last night on my PS4, How do I confirm if the patch is successfully updated on my game? Should the game version get updated under credits screen ?

When I look under Credits - The version on bottom right side reads v0.1.0.1.0407

You have the latest version.

Users who are viewing this thread