Ashes Cricket General Discussion

six distance should no more then 80-90 meter maximum & if wanna hit higher then 90 meter only if player with strong arm power like Dhooni...etc
so lofted shots distance must be depend little bit on arm power...

when we talking about pitches, there is no information about pitch nature in game so i always confuse in game that different pitches really matter or just like show piece...if matter then give description of that...
Cricket highly depends of physical conditions so need to focus that area of game...

I am an Edgeman. On my defensive shots i have been getting bullet edges. Shots are super natural. Wow

What’s the state of the game at the moment? Has it been changed to be like the previous patch or still boring as hell? I really want to start playing it again but won’t if it hasn’t been fixed.

So all the mistakes from the most recent patch have been removed then?
Lower the skills of your batsman- 60-65
Up the skills of your AI
Try Afghanistan Vs England.
If it still doesn't feel competitive then
Start playing Online and see for yourself how engrossing the game becomes as long as you play with right people.
Definitely an eye opener for me as I have been an AI guy until I started playing online few days ago.

Lower the skills of your batsman- 60-65
Up the skills of your AI
Try Afghanistan Vs England.
If it still doesn't feel competitive then
Start playing Online and see for yourself how engrossing the game becomes as long as you play with right people.
Definitely an eye opener for me as I have been an AI guy until I started playing online few days ago.
No way in hell am I playing that game online but I might try your other suggestions. Hopefully makes the game not boring.

Hi all
The important things that need to be fixed or tuned are Weather impact on the game and pitches degradation. At present even in overcast conditions and in Rainy, the sun is shining with a bright sunlight. Shadows are much in these conditions.

No way in hell am I playing that game online but I might try your other suggestions. Hopefully makes the game not boring.
Here's what I did, reduced strength skills to base of 50. (Always have). Select Hardest, and all batting Modifiers to 80,. Ball Marker timing to 10. Got good edges, very genuine ones. The replay actually showed an edge and not through middle of the bat like it was before

Here's what I did, reduced strength skills to base of 50. (Always have). Select Hardest, and all batting Modifiers to 80,. Ball Marker timing to 10. Got good edges, very genuine ones. The replay actually showed an edge and not through middle of the bat like it was before
How easy is it to hit 4s and 6s though? That’s what is bugging me the most. The shot power and timing are ridiculous after the latest patch.

How easy is it to hit 4s and 6s though? That’s what is bugging me the most. The shot power and timing are ridiculous after the latest patch.
Apologies forgot to mention, I've reduced shot power to 30 as well. Ideally used for tests. 4s and 6s are hard to come by

What pace max speed is this on?

Users who are viewing this thread