Ashes Cricket in Asia

Does that meet the system requirements for the game? Probably not. Whereas, to get a 'new Mother board(biostar gf7050-m7),core 2 duo e7300,3 gb ddr 2 ram' would cost a lot more than that, and in comparison 500 is nothing.
yup it meets, i have 9600gt;),
I know in comparison Rs 500 Is nothing,but i cant make big investment everyday like that

Last edited:
Anybody have an Idea about Pakistan?From where can I have it?

Some seem to be suggesting that 500 is still too high, wanting 200 or so. I'm saying for PC, at 500 no one has an excuse for piracy. And for consoles the 2000 price range is reasonable in the context of the fact that a console owner would typically have a higher income.

There's risk vs reward in such aggressive pricing, low margins mean that if it doesn't sell really well, they make a loss.

Regardless there still seems to be an attitude of why pay 500, when you could pay 50 to some random in the street, or download it. The price will never be low enough for some people, and you can't blame that on income levels.
I agree, it can't really go down much more than 500 bucks. Kudos to Codies...

Either ways, the last part you mentioned, I'm sure a lot of it can change by some advertisements / awareness. Most of the people who play games here don't even know the difference between an original and the random street guy. They know its flashy packaging and high price.

Microsoft once organized a campaign in Delhi atleast about piracy awareness, what with banners all over the place and TV ads etc. and their sale went quite high from that point on.

maybe I should start selling this to guys outside india and make some money as well.

^ that is precisely why they should not lower the prices just for India. If you cannot afford what the rest of the world pays for it, you should not have it.

Do you see me cribbing about iphone or blackberry's price in US.

The Ashes 09 will surely be released in the sub0continent
Its price might differ from for each platform
Like for PC - I predict about Rs. 1,999 in India

The Ashes 09 will surely be released in the sub0continent
Its price might differ from for each platform
Like for PC - I predict about Rs. 1,999 in India

mate Read The thread before the comment,other wise it will mislead some one
it will Release In India In 7th August(hopefully)
MRP PC:-Rs 499

Last edited:
mate Read The thread before the comment,other wise it will mislead some one
it will Release In India In 7th August
MRP PC:-Rs 499

Just ignore him, he just go on posting randomly whatever pops in his head, would not be surprised if he says in the next post " I love cookies "

Users who are viewing this thread