Ashes Cricket in Asia

great pricing by codemasters and i am sure the sales will be great too.

I called landmark today & they said, they have no idea. They asked me to call around August 10th.. :sarcasm

Music world is the best.

I contacted them also, they said, they don't have that in the list. They asked me to call around August 15. :sarcasm :sarcasm It seems, I can get the game only around Aug 15-20! Wonderful! :(

I havent bothered checking as yet. Maybe if I am fit tomorrow I will check out. There is shop here where I get my console games from, where I am sure it will be available first. That shop has even those titles which are not available in India. But you have to shell 500 bucks more.

480 for PC and 1800 for 360 and PS3 ???????????
why such a discrimination ?

Price mentioned is Rs.2799 for XBOX 360 and PS3. Can someone clarify on why there is increase in price?
There isn't. They just are taking advantage of the fact people will want to pre-order at all cost, so will pay more now than they will in two weeks time when it releases.

499 on PC, 1999 on 360, 2199 on PS3 are the Suggested Retail Prices from my sources, a retailer can go lower or higher than those costs at their discretion, keeping in mind that there's a cost price they won't go below.

There isn't. They just are taking advantage of the fact people will want to pre-order at all cost, so will pay more now than they will in two weeks time when it releases.

499 on PC, 1999 on 360, 2199 on PS3 are the Suggested Retail Prices from my sources, a retailer can go lower or higher than those costs at their discretion, keeping in mind that there's a cost price they won't go below.

Thanks for your clarification on this.
No way i'm going to preorder with these kind of merchants and give them extra money which goes to their pocket. I will wait till game become available in stores and hope they would sell at the price codemasters have announced.

Keeping my fingers crossed on the price.:sarcasm

the thing is, PC version still didn't come to the cart :p It should be interesting to see what price they put up for PC one.

I did some googling and found this . GI Offer: Ashes Cricket 2009 - GamingIndians

Indian Members Preorder there
PS3 & XBOX 360 both are available for INR 1999 with free shipping.
This preorder includes charity also. 10 % from each preorder would be sent to a member who is in urgent need for money for his mother's cancer treatment. I would have preordered if they shipped in to US.

P.S: I guess now some indian member would send a copy of PC version:p

Users who are viewing this thread