Ashes Cricket in Asia

@Sid
become a member of GamingIndians,pre order your game from then,no need to pay extra

I am paying extra as I get my games in hand before most do in India. Most PS3 titles don't even release in India.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Yes mate,I think he will be shipping out the PC version on the same day only. I too have registered on the site only for pre-ordering the game. Do you have any idea of how genuine the guy is? And,if we can trust him?

I am sure the game wont be released in India untill its released in Australia. You might be getting pirated one. :laugh

I will visit PlanetM tomorrow and find out if they have any idea of the release date,hopefully they do by now.

@Guddu
I was going to order from GI as well only if they had the PC one.
I've sent few questions to the seller. Let's see.

@Guddu
I was going to order from GI as well only if they had the PC one.
I've sent few questions to the seller. Let's see.

well look like i have to call Express games:mad:
Phone number is in back side of GTa Iv pc pack ;)

well no luck so far!!
i request all you guys to do same,the Phone number is in back side of any games Packs which is distributed by express games

I can vouch for the guy on Erodov! Dont worry, he is reputed dealer there and will not run away with your money :p

Hey friends,just visited PlanetM in Mumbai today,and suprisingly there was a huge poster of Ashes cricket 09 on the door itself,and on enquiring,the dealer assured me that I would get the PC version of the game on 7th itself. :D

Nice to hear mate enjoy it and post previews and let us know.:)

Yes mate for sure,I do not see the point in pre-ordering the game on-line now,as it will be available in stores on the 7th itself. :)

Users who are viewing this thread