Ashes Cricket in Asia

I am also buying it from shop not online.:noway

Hey friends,just visited PlanetM in Mumbai today,and suprisingly there was a huge poster of Ashes cricket 09 on the door itself,and on enquiring,the dealer assured me that I would get the PC version of the game on 7th itself. :D

if you are in Mumbai then get it from Alfa in Vile Parle(Irla),it will be cheaper than the MRP.

if you are in Mumbai then get it from Alfa in Vile Parle(Irla),it will be cheaper than the MRP.

Cheaper than 499? Hope it is not pirated. Thanks anyway,I guess 499 is cheap enough. :D

Well, I have lost the hopes of getting the game within this week. :( Hopefully, atleast before August 15? I have two days off that weekend luckily, & if I don't get that game, probably, I will loose the interest. :( If the game is not coming in India in the same dates, then it is a bad marketing strategy because they are indeed failing to understand the selling place which has more craze of cricket & hence the cricket game.

Yes i think ea has been most succesful in india not sure.Ashescricket09 will be great hit in india i bet you of it.:)

I don think it will be available in Planet M - Chennai on 8th. Probably this weekend will pass on by playing demo and reading reviews. :facepalm

I don think it will be available in Planet M - Chennai on 8th. Probably this weekend will pass on by playing demo and reading reviews. :facepalm

If any shops in chennai has this game by this weekend, please do post the name and area. I asked all planet m, music world and landmark but none of them knew the exact date. They approximated that " it should be there in 2 weeks time hopefully but not sure". :facepalm

If you are in Bangalore, you can try Sapna Book store. Actually there are a lot of shops in Brigade road and M.G. Road where you can get a legitimate copy. Chances of you getting the game is around 80% and it will be original for sure!!!
You guys are really lucky, at least you can search for shops which sell the game and may be in a week you can procure it. I am in Germany and I paid 56 euros for the game and that is roughly 4000 indian rupees :doh :doh

Users who are viewing this thread