Ashes Cricket in Asia

Folks, When does the game becomes available in stores like landmark/Music World? Any updates on this?

Especially when will it be available in Chennai?

Rockstar was the first company to release GTA IV for Rs. 499 in India. I know lots of people who had buy this game for 499.
I can bet that no one of them would buy it if it is of higher price. (GTA - San Andreas is around Rs. 1299).
I hope same for the AC2009. I am looking to buy it as soon as it is available in India.
I suppose Rs. 500 is very fair price in Indian market.
If companies continuous to sale games around this price in india, they can see more sale.

Will all of us get it by then?

I'm interested in Chennai locations as well... I remember for Blic 07 we got it a lot later than everyone else.

Sorry guys i have to post,i dont know it is joke or what!! but it is from codies
they need a sleep :mad

Attachments

• grr.png
    grr.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
It seems to me this is a error on thier part. The mail they sent to WHM does'nt mention that AC2009 will be officially released, but will be availiable in India. So maybe that's what they are saying?
Also, in Erodov, GI the authorised distributor has already started to take pre-orders and will ship from 8th aug onwards.

It seems to me this is a error on thier part. The mail they sent to WHM does'nt mention that AC2009 will be officially released, but will be availiable in India. So maybe that's what they are saying?
Also, in Erodov, GI the authorised distributor has already started to take pre-orders and will ship from 8th aug onwards.

i was thinking to pre order via Erodov,are they good??

I've registered with them for ordering this only. Dunno about their rep, but the guy selling has been selling things for some time and I'm gonna take the risk for this game. I've asked whether the PC ver is going to be availiable on the same day as the other vers. I'll only order if it is only.

I am not spending 1 rupee extra on this as I am already paying 250 extra for my PS3 version.

I've registered with them for ordering this only. Dunno about their rep, but the guy selling has been selling things for some time and I'm gonna take the risk for this game. I've asked whether the PC ver is going to be availiable on the same day as the other vers. I'll only order if it is only.

Yes mate,I think he will be shipping out the PC version on the same day only. I too have registered on the site only for pre-ordering the game. Do you have any idea of how genuine the guy is? And,if we can trust him?

let see!! GI is reliable but erodov:noway,so i have to think twice before investing Rs 500,

@Sid
become a member of GamingIndians,pre order your game from them,no need to pay extra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread