Ashes Cricket in Asia

the game aint available in bangladesh and i've lost interest. i've saved up for this gave, anyways going to get arkham asylym tomorrow, man the european releases nvr come bangladesh. still one more time, anyone got the game in bangladesh? man, i must be really desperate. by the way i meant the ps3 version

Last edited:
You can buy it in bangladesh from here :

Games World Ltd Shop No. 10 & 1. 6th Floor. Block B
Boshundhara Shopping Complex Tejgaon, Dhaka Bangladesh.
[email protected]

They are the offical distributor for codemasters in bangladesh

You can buy it in bangladesh from here :

Games World Ltd Shop No. 10 & 1. 6th Floor. Block B
Boshundhara Shopping Complex Tejgaon, Dhaka Bangladesh.
[email protected]

They are the offical distributor for codemasters in bangladesh

they dont have it and i dont think there's any official distributor for codemasters in bangladesh.

Last edited:
tnx piccolo, the game will come in a week and for sure'll buy it. i wished in bangladesh the internet was fast enough for online play, the maximum download speed we get on average is 30kb/s. really tnx for the help

tnx piccolo, the game will come in a week and for sure'll buy it. i wished in bangladesh the internet was fast enough for online play, the maximum download speed we get on average is 30kb/s. really tnx for the help

That's good enough to play this game as long as the other player is in the same country.

Where in Karachi...???

I got mine yesterday from a store in Karachi.
I was told the game was in stores since wednesday.
Have installed it , but havnt played a single game.Will be playing tonight

I am in Karachi... Where did you get it from? Karawan Games? please give me complete contact details... now that the patches are coming in.. i think I will buy the game..

Waiting for your reply...

Where To Patch Ipl Patches I pasted in all in ashes cricket 09 but it not patched tell my solution where i have to paste

the game aint available in bangladesh and i've lost interest. i've saved up for this gave, anyways going to get arkham asylym tomorrow, man the european releases nvr come bangladesh. still one more time, anyone got the game in bangladesh? man, i must be really desperate. by the way i meant the ps3 version

You also need good upload speed not only download.
30kbps is fair download speed but your upload speed should be at least 20+ to play this game online without lag.

I keep on saying, PC games are for pirates.

PS3 games should be around 37 pounds when the games are new.

i got it from uk PS3 version from gamestation and its working great love it for 32 POunds now its like 15 Pounds but need hdtv to run it or u need to have a copy of risistance fall of man to run it in non hd if people need help getting this game work in non hd contact me i have some nice info.

Users who are viewing this thread