Ashes Cricket Trailer!

Will Big Head make a return in Ashes.. Missed that in 17..

@BigAntStudios can you please confirm whether there are different bowling actions for different bowlers
Waiting for the reply
Thank you
My guess is that they will make the different bowling actions, it's only the trailer and there's a month to go before the release. Everybody needs to stay calm and let BA do what they have to do to please their fans.

Can we expect any mo cap illegal action(chucking) for custom players. :p

Remember that video of Ross on some news channel when he talks about budget on video games by Aussi Govt undermining the potential.. be supportive and in a few years u ll have everything u desire.. atleast one company is making cricket games for you on consoles.. after all ur only payin as much as spending an evening in a lush pub or restaurant.. LEARN TO LIVE BY THE SWORD AND DIE BY THE SWORD!!

Last edited:
I do admit to loving lush pubs....
I do too.. seems like it costs a penny after a few rounds!! Afterall i am just a School Cricketer here at PC..

Guys the big picture is bowling actions. can we please focus on that? Big Ant we need an announcement soon. Do we have bowling actions or not?

Guys the big picture is bowling actions. can we please focus on that? Big Ant we need an announcement soon. Do we have bowling actions or not?
Chief Sir Chief!! Ctrl + Ctrl plz..

in game trailer looks really great & awesome, but i have noticed one thing that ground designs are still like dbc17 even at 3rd attempt. lets hope we have more ground designs or if not then request to design team to realize as if they consider other cosmetic stuff then ground design variation also makes the game more real like addition of straight stripes, circle stripes, in/out circle with light and dark green shades and plain green like mostly Asian grounds.

overall from trailer, really great work done by BA team and best of luck for this game release.

I want to see this bowling action :D
bo.jpg

I guess it's just me, but I feel like all the bowling actions are unique from whatever I have seen. Esp from the original teaser and now this trailer. Guess I'm wrong? But we haven't seen a proper delivery bowled in this whole trailer...

in game trailer looks really great & awesome, but i have noticed one thing that ground designs are still like dbc17 even at 3rd attempt.

If it's like DBC 17, then it's the 2nd attempt :P

I guess it's just me, but I feel like all the bowling actions are unique from whatever I have seen. Esp from the original teaser and now this trailer. Guess I'm wrong? But we haven't seen a proper delivery bowled in this whole trailer...

Yep, we mo-capped these guys and then didn't use them - nothing wrong with your eyes @SibiNaayagam

Users who are viewing this thread