AMA Ask Asad! New Questions Appreciated! (Tag me when you ask)

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Good day sir.

-What advice you’ll give a newbie like meself to be someday a respected and celebrated poster on this forum.

- whats the ‘wildcats’ banner under your username means?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
1 If you get a chance to go in other country which country will you go ?

Afghanistan and Iran. You guys might think that I'm crazy or something, but I've always been interested in the not-so-tourism-friendly countries. Afghanistan and Iran also have a rich culture and history, so I personally would love to go there. Syria and India come next in my bucket list of countries. My father and grandfather have been to Iran, Syria and India and they speak highly of them so that fuels my interest too.

2 Your Favorite Bowler ?
Shaheen Afridi. It's a slightly biased choice, but I don't care. :D I loved Amir till 2018 too. And globally, Starc and Bumrah are my favorites.

Good day sir.

-What advice you’ll give a newbie like meself to be someday a respected and celebrated poster on this forum.
Good day!

Well, thank you first of all for considering me good enough to advise you. I will suggest you be respectful, be real, be active in posting, and always follow the forum rules. Also, enjoy the forums. Once you will enjoy it, you will automatically enjoy good success.

- whats the ‘wildcats’ banner under your username means?
We have a league here on PlanetCricket named 'The PlanetCricket League (TPCL)' and it has a team by the name of West Coast Wildcats. I was a member of that team, hence the Wildcats banner on my profile.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Bored as hell, so would appreciate more questions!

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@AsadRM
1 Tv serial or Movies?
2 Favorite Cartoon?
3 Favorite food ?

Last edited:

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Afghanistan and Iran. You guys might think that I'm crazy or something, but I've always been interested in the not-so-tourism-friendly countries. Afghanistan and Iran also have a rich culture and history, so I personally would love to go there. Syria and India come next in my bucket list of countries. My father and grandfather have been to Iran, Syria and India and they speak highly of them so that fuels my interest too.

Shaheen Afridi. It's a slightly biased choice, but I don't care. :D I loved Amir till 2018 too. And globally, Starc and Bumrah are my favorites.

Good day!

Well, thank you first of all for considering me good enough to advise you. I will suggest you be respectful, be real, be active in posting, and always follow the forum rules. Also, enjoy the forums. Once you will enjoy it, you will automatically enjoy good success.

We have a league here on PlanetCricket named 'The PlanetCricket League (TPCL)' and it has a team by the name of West Coast Wildcats. I was a member of that team, hence the Wildcats banner on my profile.
-TPCL that indeed seems interesting, just had a look at the sub forum. That Lannister team seems cool. Are Lannisters the best?

-Ever got an infraction?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That Lannister team seems cool. Are Lannisters the best?
We were the coolest side off-the-field with memes and banter, but on the 22 yards, Lannisters were brilliant!

-Ever got an infraction?
Nopes, but was once close to getting one. :D

Favorite Superhero ?
Ben 10 (I know it's a very childish answer).

Favorite Actor ?

Not into the movie industry, but whatever little I have watched, Aamir Khan seems great.

Thing you would like to try ?
That shall be a long list, but traveling has to be at the top of the list.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Users who are viewing this thread