Ask Questions to EA Sports Producer Andrew Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
hassan- said:
that is what i want to know about bowling action if cricket games have these sort of things cricket games will be very great then

You can expect such features in future cricket games like Cricket2007 or beyond.

My question is :-

Please tell us what new things we are going to get in terms of gameplay and tell us any one intresting gameplay fact about Cricket 2005.

Almost 2 days and and there is no new post. I think its time to send these questions.

Last edited:
release date in india

hello gud day
i want to know that when will the cricket2005 will be available in the india.
when it is releasing in india

is cricket2005 good to buy or brian lara cricket2005

vims_matrix said:
hello gud day
i want to know that when will the cricket2005 will be available in the india.
when it is releasing in india

is cricket2005 good to buy or brian lara cricket2005
Andrew Wilson's hardly going to say BLIC is he?!

Read the PR for release question.

hey, will your stats stay after the match is done? like if i score a 50 with someone, will it go in his stats that he scored another 50. <---- i want to make 100 fifties with inzimam. :D

and when you say special deliveries, can i take the swing ball waqar younis bowled to lara to make him fall down as an example.

my question is that will all the players in cricket 2005 have their own faces? i mean will tendulkar dravid sehwag ponting hayden martyn and all other players be looking like themselves?

1.Will there be cut scenes after drop catches,after the batsman gets hit on the head, after the bowl just passing the outside edge? (cricket 2004 didn't had it).
2.Can we control the wicketkeeper? just as in fifa 2005 we can charge the goal keeper manually.
3.Will ther be day-night matches or just day or just night matches as we had in cricket 2004?
4.Will there be direct hits from the outfield?

gamerkid22 said:
1.Will there be cut scenes after drop catches,after the batsman gets hit on the head, after the bowl just passing the outside edge? (cricket 2004 didn't had it).
2.Can we control the wicketkeeper? just as in fifa 2005 we can charge the goal keeper manually.
3.Will ther be day-night matches or just day or just night matches as we had in cricket 2004?
4.Will there be direct hits from the outfield?

Day night matches were in Cricket 2004. The reason why they didn't work properly was because of the silly cpu bowling bug. When you had to tweak the saved game it reverted it back to a day game.

Were EA aware of the consumer disappointed with Cricket2004 and the perception of it as an unfinished product? What will they be doing to rectify this in C2k5?

can we actually drag the fielders with mouse and appoint them where evere we want to,offcourse field restrictions will be applied.But this thing was in cric97 in custom field.If this happen then there would be a remarkable improvement for me.
Second thing will there be edges in odis ,especially with new balls.Hate when batsman blast the new ball in cric2004 unless green pitch.Dying to see new ball move in the air.
And there should be a button for appropriate swing nevertheless batsman will judje the swing with 2 player game.

Last edited:
barmyarmy said:
Were EA aware of the consumer disappointed with Cricket2004 and the perception of it as an unfinished product? What will they be doing to rectify this in C2k5?
To whoever sends the questions - Will questions like this and other tough questions actually be asked, or will we continue to kiss Wilson's arse?

Well there is no point in sending insults to him or his previous games or he problebly just wont respond. Next time I am sure perhaps more taxing questions could be sent to him.

Ste said:
Well there is no point in sending insults to him or his previous games or he problebly just wont respond. Next time I am sure perhaps more taxing questions could be sent to him.
Surely asking why we should believe anything he says after all the lies he told last time isn't too insulting? I'm sure he'd want to defend himself. This is probably the only time we're going to get contact with EA, and the first chance to communicate with them about Cricket 2004, and we must let them know how we feel. If we don't ask these questions, then we're just doing Wilson's job for him, and we're insulting all of us who were hugely dissapointed with Cricket 2004.

Let's have some balls here. Don't let EA have an easy ride. Let our voices be heard. If we don't EA are going to continue providing substandard products.

I get the impression that we're bending over backwards to help EA, even though they've spent the last 18 months ignoring us. And if we don't take this oppurtunity, then we're just going to get the same crap service again.

Let Wilson work for our money. Give him the tough questions. See if he can wriggle out of it. Demand a second interview after the game. Just don't continue to kiss his arse.

I'm sure all forum members would agree we need to ask these tough questions.

Old Chinese Proverb: [size=-1]Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.[/size]

andrew_nixon said:
Surely asking why we should believe anything he says after all the lies he told last time isn't too insulting? I'm sure he'd want to defend himself. This is probably the only time we're going to get contact with EA, and the first chance to communicate with them about Cricket 2004, and we must let them know how we feel. If we don't ask these questions, then we're just doing Wilson's job for him, and we're insulting all of us who were hugely dissapointed with Cricket 2004.

Let's have some balls here. Don't let EA have an easy ride. Let our voices be heard. If we don't EA are going to continue providing substandard products.

I get the impression that we're bending over backwards to help EA, even though they've spent the last 18 months ignoring us. And if we don't take this oppurtunity, then we're just going to get the same crap service again.

Let Wilson work for our money. Give him the tough questions. See if he can wriggle out of it. Demand a second interview after the game. Just don't continue to kiss his arse.

Old Chinese Proverb: [size=-1]Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.[/size]

Well said andrew, on that note, im suprised hes not taking the patchers here like sam to help with AI and stuff. :P sam cud take a fulltime job at EA if he wanted!

andrew_nixon said:

wrightly said :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread