Aslett wins the champions trophy...

xtremexdesix

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
aww0lw.jpg

27wsk2h.jpg

SEMI FINALS FIXTURE

SEMI FINAL 1) West Indies(LeftArmFast) VS New Zealand (ASLETT) Capetown, afternoon clear day 2

SEMI FINAL 2) Australia (E.N.G.I.M.A) VS South Africa (Cheesearnie)
JOBERG DNcloudy day 2

ALL MATCHES SUMMARY MOVED TO POST 72 ON 5TH PAGE

13th match - Semi Final 1 - Aslett Beat LeftArmFast by 4 wickets
LeftArmFast (WI) 95 all out
Aslett (NZ) 97-5 or 6

Aslett kept a very tight field and quick wickets put LeftArmFast quickly on the backfoot. Losing 5 wickets in the powerplay and having a very long tail, LeftArmFast was fighting from behind the entire time.

Asletts started off batting aggressivly, and chasing only 95 he put up almost 40 runs before the 1st wicket fell. LAF was never in it and a comprehensive win for Aslett, who will prove a worth opponent in the final.

14th match - SA (Cheesesarni) beats Aus (E-N-I-G-M-A) comfortably.

Aus AO - 65 (14.3overs)
SA won by 5 wickets - 5/66 (10.1overs)

The game didn't really last long enough for me to carry any real highlights that I can think to share unfortunately... except both losing wickets first ball of our innings which says alot for the match in general.

[/B]

15th MATCH
-- ASLETT WINS THE CHAMPIONS TROPHY FINAL South Africa (Cheesearnie) 121 all out 19.2 overs
New Zealand(Aslett) 122/4 13.4 overs

New Zealand(Aslett) win by 6 wickets

After a knocking 22 off the first over SA looked in good shape and reached 52/2 from the first 6 thanks mainly to G.Smith ( 57 from 37 balls ). They continued at a steady pace but some outstanding bowling in the middle overs saw wickets fall on a regular basis and with a tight field and good variations NZ restricted SA to 121 all out from 19.2 overs.

New Zealand came out looking to dominate the bowling and despite a couple of early wickets the ball was being dispensed to the boundry no matter what SA tried. The win came 13.4 overs in.

104pa8j.jpg

Last edited:
I am in,

LeftArmFast - West Indies

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in

PSN-- gougie

LOCATION-- yorkshire,england

TEAM-- sri lanka

May as well then.

PSN: Covvy
Team: Australia

woo hoo, only 4 more spots left,

I am sure gunner and cheesesarni will want to play, any luck contacting them?

How about you make your pick then, the suspense is killing me!

Count me in
PSN: xXFAZZYXx
Team: Newzealand

PSN: LegendBoy20
Team: England

i'm available in the evening, western time, 5PM and onwards.

Sounds fun... if space would like to be included :)

PSN: E-N-I-G-M-A

As for which team, really not too worried. More excited about getting a few completed games under my belt than whether I get flogged or not. So i'm happy to pick up any leftover team ;)

_______

oops, too late - nvm ;)

Users who are viewing this thread