Aslett wins the champions trophy...

Agreed, he was boasting about never losing in other threads and now that you put him in his place he is crying sour grapes.

Can we let Aslett take his place?

YEah.. thats my first loss in 60 games. But I said I didn't had fun. He beat me and deserved to win. I have had lots of close matches. I'll play and give you a good fight anyday.
I like to play ground shots rather then slog and with the custom fields and with fast bowlers I was forced to slog which is just not my game

Hopefully Sahil will read this soon and contact Aslett, he is a good player from what I have heard, so this tourny just got a lot more competitive.

Hmarka added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

YEah.. thats my first loss in 60 games. But I said I didn't had fun. He beat me and deserved to win. I have had lots of close matches. I'll play and give you a good fight anyday.

Thanks but no thanks, you lost in a tournament and then quit the tournament and removed cheesesarni from your friends list. Now we have to find a replacement and cheeses has to replay the match.

You just wasted everybody's time and effort. So once again, thanks but no thanks. Dont think I will play you any time soon.

Hopefully Sahil will read this soon and contact Aslett, he is a good player from what I have heard, so this tourny just got a lot more competitive.

Thanks but no thanks, you lost in a tournament and then quit the tournament and removed cheesesarni from your friends list. Now we have to find a replacement and cheeses has to replay the match.

You just wasted everybody's time and effort. So once again, thanks but no thanks. Dont think I will play you any time soon.

i already pmed aslett.

xtremexdesix added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Match 4 played updated on first page....
Gougie won the game comfortably

This tournament is getting competitive now.
I think West Indies or South Africa are the favourites right now, but you never know with srilanka or pakistan, they can surprise any one and not to forget Australia, who is sitting silently on the corner, never know when ponting comes in a score a couple of quick 50s and win the champions trophy..

He is still in my ashes cricket friendlist. I keep mostly real life friends in my PS3 friendlist as the popups irritates me. I added most people for the tournament so that its easier to chat while arranging matches. Anyway, enjoy the tournament. If there is any hassle finding someone to fill the spot then I'll ask one of my friend to join

i already pmed aslett.

xtremexdesix added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Match 4 played updated on first page....
Gougie won the game comfortably

This tournament is getting competitive now.
I think West Indies or South Africa are the favourites right now, but you never know with srilanka or pakistan, they can surprise any one and not to forget Australia, who is sitting silently on the corner, never know when ponting comes in a score a couple of quick 50s and win the champions trophy..

Hey can you delete the summary for fazzy and cheeses match since it will be replayed by aslett.
Tourny is looking good now, most of the members are easily in the best 10-20 AC09 ps3 players online today.

He is still in my ashes cricket friendlist. I keep mostly real life friends in my PS3 friendlist as the popups irritates me. I added most people for the tournament so that its easier to chat while arranging matches. Anyway, enjoy the tournament. If there is any hassle finding someone to fill the spot then I'll ask one of my friend to join

Unfortunate that this happened but I am very glad it has ended on civil terms. Just wanted to let you know that there is a counter attack to every field setting and bowling plan in the game. Gougie just scored over 130 against cheesesarnis tactics today.

Hope to meet in another tournament and on more amicable grounds. :)

159/5 mate against the same field that he set in the 2 final games, so it goes to show, you have to keep going, and look to find different areas to score in, you dont get better by quitting.

159/5 mate against the same field that he set in the 2 final games, so it goes to show, you have to keep going, and look to find different areas to score in, you dont get better by quitting.

Yeah.. I am getting use to it now. Had couple of games with custom settings. I just had to block some shots of mine so that the close in fielders don't trap me. We should play again sometime gougie

Here's to hoping this tourney runs smooth for you guys now. I hope you have no connection troubles between you.

Yeah.. I am getting use to it now. Had couple of games with custom settings. I just had to block some shots of mine so that the close in fielders don't trap me. We should play again sometime gougie

Yeah it was a good game,i will have a rematch anytime mate, that's why i can't understand why you quit the tournament.

Perhaps he just got a bit hot headed and overreacted. A few people I have spoken with rate him highly as a player. Shame he quit the tournament in such an unsportsmanlike manner. Oh well, you live and learn, heres hoping Fazzy plays in the next one, it seems he has figured out that offside fields and other unfair tactics are very easy to defeat, patience being the key :)

i just lost to params
i made 162 in 20 overs he chased it down in 15.4 overs, will post the summary in a bit

WI (LeftArmFast) 180 all out 20 overs
AUS (E-N-I-G-M-A)108 all out 19.2 overs

West Indies (LeftArmFast)
Gayle and Lendi Simmons got off to a good start going 10 rpo for the first 9 overs but this rate slowed after their departure. Wickets fell towards the end around Sarwan who plundered a quick 50.

West Indies 180 all out in 20 overs.

Sarwan 53 (26)
Simmons 47 (36)
Gayle 22 (17)
Chatergoon 21 (13)

M Clarke 2-14
Lee 2-17

Australia (E-N-I-G-M-A)
Quick wickets and good fast medium bowling from Powell and Roach pegged Australia down in the powerplay. At 6 overs they were 35-3 with Ponting going for a golden duck! Clarke put up some resistence but soon fell to Powell who eventually took 4 wickets. Haddin and David Hussey tried to rebuild but the required rate was already 15 rpo in the 14th over. Three batsmen got starts but none managed to go on.

Australia 108 all out in 19.2 overs
D Hussey 27(31)
Haddin 23(20)
Clarke 22(26)
Lee 8(10)

Powell 4-16
Roach 3-10

Attachments

• AusVsWI.jpg
    AusVsWI.jpg
    819.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
WI (LeftArmFast) 180 all out 20 overs
AUS (E-N-I-G-M-A)108 all out 19.2 overs

West Indies (LeftArmFast)
Gayle and Lendi Simmons got off to a good start going 10 rpo for the first 9 overs but this rate slowed after their departure. Wickets fell towards the end around Sarwan who plundered a quick 50.

West Indies 180 all out in 20 overs.

Sarwan 53 (26)
Simmons 47 (36)
Gayle 22 (17)
Chatergoon 21 (13)

M Clarke 2-14
Lee 2-17

Australia (E-N-I-G-M-A)
Quick wickets and good fast medium bowling from Powell and Roach pegged Australia down in the powerplay. At 6 overs they were 35-3 with Ponting going for a golden duck! Clarke put up some resistence but soon fell to Powell who eventually took 4 wickets. Haddin and David Hussey tried to rebuild but the required rate was already 15 rpo in the 14th over. Three batsmen got starts but none managed to go on.

Australia 108 all out in 19.2 overs
D Hussey 27(31)
Haddin 23(20)
Clarke 22(26)
Lee 8(10)

Powell 4-16
Roach 3-10

good game buddy, so you are most likely in semis unless you loose to params and ENGIMA BEATS me n params. even then ur runrate is pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread