Aslett wins the champions trophy...

Yeah it was a great match Enigma! Hmarka I guess our match is next? I'm free today and tomorrow anytime after 8pm eastern.

Just played xtremexdesix in a tough, low scoring match.

Apologies I couldn?t find phone in time to snag some screenshots, but in summary;

Pakistan won toss and elected to bat ? all out in 20th over for 94 after a solid start with first wicket falling at 40

Pakistan: 10/94 off 20

Australia then chased the runs down for the loss of 5 wickets, in the 12-15th over (can?t remember sorry, was too tense and concentrating) ? and won the game with 5/95? though it must be said I never felt settled the whole innings - great field set-up and tight bowling

Australia: 5/95 - 12-15 overs (closer to 15)

Thanks for game, great fun, look forward to playing you again :)

ya a good game by E.N.G.I.M.A
looks like u have the semis spot resered unless params beats leftarmfast with a big margin

points table updated... 4 games left before the semis. please finish your game asap so we can start the semis

Hey sahil, Aslet played and beat legendboy20, i sent the result to you on PSN.

LeftArmFast (West Indies) vs Params7 (India)

West Indies win by 85 runs

West Indies 226-1 20 overs
Nash 126*(65)
Chanderpaul 75*(35)

India 141-6 20 overs
Yuvraj 43 (31 )
Gambhir 28(26)

West Indies won the toss and choose to bat under clear skies on a day 4 wicket at Johannesburg.

Gayle and Nash got off to a decent start reaching 52/0 at the end of the powerplay. Gayle fell soon, but Nash's innings saw Windies sitting at a comfortable 106-1 at the 10 over mark.
Chanders reached 50 in quick fashion and Nash was lucky to be droped on 86. He went on to make a smashing not out century

India got off to a flyer, with some solid hitting in the powerplay. 42-1 at six overs gave India a sniff. However the required rate had climbed to 16.1 by the 10th over.
Sachin and Yuvraj played sensibly but perhaps too cautiously for such a large chase. In the end it proved to be to big an ask. India blocked the last 3 overs.

SA v NZ

South Africa 92/4 11.5 Overs

Beat

New Zealand 90 all out 13.5 Overs

By 6 Wickets

After a slow start in Cape Town New Zealand started to find the boundry but in the overcast conditions the bowlers were always in with a chance of taking wickets. And after a costly first over from Kallis he bounced back with figures of 3 for 25 from 1.5 overs and with Zondecki 2 for 6 also pitching in the New Zealand wickets fell with New Zealand all out for 90 runs.

South Africa started there reply slowly with only 4 runs coming from the first 2 overs and after a couple of wickets fell it took a knock of 43 runs from 34 balls from JP Duminey to see SA home.

nice, so 1 more game left, Aslett vs Gougie, then we will know who is all in the semis!

great game..
nice to see tournament moving along well..
Hmarka and engima are already in the semis from group A
Last game left from Group b and so far looks like cheesearnie is already in unless some funny thing happens then some one have to calculate the runrate lol..
good luck guys cant wait fot the semis.. it might be leftarmfast and cheesearnie for the first semi (the old rivalries) lolllll

S.L won toss and bat

S.L 110 AO 18.2 overs Wanasuna 33 (32) Oram 4/18
N.Z 111/7 14.1 overs Taylor 26 (15) Vaas 3/30

Well played mate.

ALL MATCHES SUMMARY MOVED FROM FIRST POST​
1st match - South Africa (Cheesearnie) beat Srilanka (Gougie) by 33 runs
South Africa won the toss and batted first
SA 74 all out in 12 over
Sri Lanka 41 all out 12.3 overs
With both captains setting tight fields and bowling well it made runs hard to come by.
2nd match - West Indies (LeftArmFast) beat pakistan (xtremedesix) by 43 runs- west indies won the toss and elected to bat first, after loosing two quick wicket chanderpaul and ramdin settled down by making a 50 each, then late fire got westindies a comfortable winning total of 186-8.
Pakistan started badly by loosing first wicket in first over, before the onslaught of kamran akmal who made 82 of 46 balls. Pakistan needed 70 odd of last 7 overs with 7 wickets in hand but just after kamran akmal wicket , all other wickets started to tumble and Westindies held its nerve to dismiss pakistan for 143.
GOOD GAME LEFTARMFAST.

3rd match - SA vs NZ (Cheesearnie vs Aslett)South Africa 92/4 11.5 Overs

Beat

New Zealand 90 all out 13.5 Overs

By 6 Wickets

After a slow start in Cape Town New Zealand started to find the boundry but in the overcast conditions the bowlers were always in with a chance of taking wickets. And after a costly first over from Kallis he bounced back with figures of 3 for 25 from 1.5 overs and with Zondecki 2 for 6 also pitching in the New Zealand wickets fell with New Zealand all out for 90 runs.

South Africa started there reply slowly with only 4 runs coming from the first 2 overs and after a couple of wickets fell it took a knock of 43 runs from 34 balls from JP Duminey to see SA home.

4th match - Sri Lanka (Gougie) won the match. England was all out for 86 and Srilanka(90/5) made that comfortably and won in the end by 5 wickets

5th match - WI (LeftArmFast) Beat Aus (E-N-I-G-M-A) BY 72 runs
WI (LeftArmFast) 180 all out 20 overs
AUS (E-N-I-G-M-A)108 all out 19.2 overs
West Indies
Gayle and Lendi Simmons got off to a good start going 10 rpo for the first 9 overs but this rate slowed after their departure. Wickets fell towards the end around Sarwan who plundered a quick 50.
Australia
Quick wickets and good fast medium bowling from Powell and Roach pegged Australia down in the powerplay. Clarke put up some resistence but soon fell to Powell who eventually took 4 wickets. Haddin and David Hussey tried to rebuild but the required rate was already 15 rpo in the 14th over. Three batsmen got starts but none managed to go on.

6th match - India (Params) beat Pakistan (xtremedesix) by 5 wickets.
Pakistan scored 162-10 in 19.2 overs and India chased that easily in 16.2 overs.

7th match - NZ vs Sri Lanka (Aslett vs Gougie) S.L won toss and bat

S.L 110 AO 18.2 overs Wanasuna 33 (32) Oram 4/18
N.Z 111/7 14.1 overs Taylor 26 (15) Vaas 3/30

Week 2
8th match - England (LegendBoy20) Beat South Africa (Cheesearnie) in a low scoring thriller
England 109 all out
SA 103 all out
England batted first really well against SA picking the variations in bowling and forcing the field onto the boundry. Wickets fell in the middle overs as SA bowled a consistent line just outside off stump, by this time England had racked up 109.
SA batted poorly showing no control to the wide line england decided to bowl. Wickets fell quick and fast in the early overs as SA became frustrated with england line. After getting within touching distance of the winning total england took the main wicket of Amla for 58 leaving the tail too much to do.

9th match - PLAYED E.N.G.I.M.A beat Params result will be posted soon

10th match - Eng vs NZ (Legendboy20 vs Aslett) Yet to be played

11th match - Aus vs Pak (E-N-G-I-M-A vs xtremedesix) Aus beat pak by 5 wickets pakistan 93allout australia chased int in 14.2 overs with the loss of 5 wickets

12th match - West Indies vs India (LeftArmFast vs Params) LeftArmFast (West Indies) vs Params7 (India)

West Indies win by 85 runs

West Indies 226-1 20 overs
Nash 126*(65)
Chanderpaul 75*(35)

India 141-6 20 overs
Yuvraj 43 (31 )
Gambhir 28(26)

West Indies won the toss and choose to bat under clear skies on a day 4 wicket at Johannesburg.

Gayle and Nash got off to a decent start reaching 52/0 at the end of the powerplay. Gayle fell soon, but Nash's innings saw Windies sitting at a comfortable 106-1 at the 10 over mark.
Chanders reached 50 in quick fashion and Nash was lucky to be droped on 86. He went on to make a smashing not out century

India got off to a flyer, with some solid hitting in the powerplay. 42-1 at six overs gave India a sniff. However the required rate had climbed to 16.1 by the 10th over.
Sachin and Yuvraj played sensibly but perhaps too cautiously for such a large chase. In the end it proved to be to big an ask. India blocked the last 3 overs.

we could have New Zealand vs Australia final just like in the real CT :)

we could have New Zealand vs Australia final just like in the real CT :)

for that u wud have to loose and that will take some doing from an australian (newzeland in ct) who might lag alot lol
yo i desperately need to play a twenty 20, lets play tonight around 9-10 pm my time..
also when u get time open the thread for monty burns season 2

yea im opening it tonight , have class until 10pm your time, be good to play at 11.

Users who are viewing this thread