Aslett wins the champions trophy...

Sounds fun... if space would like to be included :)

PSN: E-N-I-G-M-A

As for which team, really not too worried. More excited about getting a few completed games under my belt than whether I get flogged or not. So i'm happy to pick up any leftover team ;)

_______

oops, too late - nvm ;)

i'm willing to volunteer my place to you, if i'm allowed.

and we are full :D cant wait for the fixtures now

Dude I wanna play against you
Every time I join your are already in a game
Anyways, I am on a winning streak. Won every game since I bought it on PS3

first post updated if any one have any questions or dont like their teams let me know, or i will release the fixtures shortly

Can you just confirm rules about conditions, and stadiums used, please mate, sorry if you have already posted them.

2nd match played between west indies and pakistan
west indies won by 43 runs in a sea saw match, updated in the first page

Great game man, should have had me but you lost too many wickets in the middle overs

, love the way the fixtures are mapped out with all the options.

Just lost to cheesarni

Anyways, I want to take my name off this competition. Going with five pace attack with custom field and blocking every gap so one can't even play ground shots, its not fun for me. I did the same thing and there is no joy. Good luck everyone. I'd rather enjoy people with default placing so we can have fair games

Just lost to cheesarni

Anyways, I want to take my name off this competition. Going with five pace attack with custom field and blocking every gap so one can't even play ground shots, its not fun for me. I did the same thing and there is no joy. Good luck everyone. I'd rather enjoy people with default placing so we can have fair games

its up to you, if you check the rules, i clearly mentioned that if you dont like custom field and if you are some one who do not like to play against a stronger opposition (in your case four fast bowlers of south africa) then do not enter

This is probably the first time you have played a serious player, and this is the good thing in this game that if you playa serious player, there are no free sixes and four, you have to work for your runs.......but if you still want to continue just play your remaning match or just quit.

First pose updated with match results

Some people are just bad losers should have looked at the rules before entering. :crying:crying:crying

Some people are just bad losers should have looked at the rules before entering. :crying:crying:crying

Agreed, he was boasting about never losing in other threads and now that you put him in his place he is crying sour grapes.

Can we let Aslett take his place?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread