Attention all that are going soon to see a cricket match

Got this off someone else on the forums from the Bharat Army Website (Best India Website On The Net by a mile). Originally they were mpeg videos but then I coverted them into mp3.

This are bascially all the ones you need for India.

This is what they are shouting,

Lords = " INDIA "
Oval = " Bharat Army ".

In the Lords one there is a few seconds of the crowd cheering so that is good too.

Lords India Crowd Sound

The Oval India Crowd Sound

I would like to be credited.

Last edited:
Credited? Definately...fantastic work...I'll add it to the first post.

BTW, Have you got any clips of general hubab in an game and can you plz tell me who is versus who in the game...

If you get a general hubab from each country than LM and others may be able to manipulate the volume depending on the situation

Last edited:
Get someone with a tv tuner on their computer to watch cricket and record it off their microphone or something like that or if someone has TV and fox sports active in australia in the Australia vs Bangladesh series put the Sound to Stadium or wateva its called and record it theres no Commentary Then

Yeh, we can do that but there are copyright issues, cos the rights to the sounds are copyrighted to the TV company...that being said if I recorded a video or have bought a DVD could I get sounds from there?

manee said:
Yeh, we can do that but there are copyright issues, cos the rights to the sounds are copyrighted to the TV company...that being said if I recorded a video or have bought a DVD could I get sounds from there?
I would imagine that the same copyright laws apply - the makers / publishers of the dvd / video would own the copyrights. If you record a video from the TV, again its the TV company that hold the rights. If you record sounds live from a ground though, then you own them, and can distribute accordingly.

will u include a countdown," 5 4 3 2 1 " which starts off each mexican wave

We'll include whatever we can get, sadly though weve only got 2 clips...you can see them on the front page...

Do you rekon I should go on the EA forums and PM the EA rep for some crowd sounds as "me and a few friends are making a cricket game."

Last edited:
crowd chants like "jeetega to jeetega ; india jeetega" etc would be
really cool ! :)

Yeah, but any clip would be good...but weve only got two, check the first page

Could somebody whose good with words please email skysports or another channel that broadcasts cricket and ask if we are allowed to take crowd sounds from one of their cricket matches and use it for a FREE cricket game

Could somebody with the email of a channel which you have many clips of send them an email asking if we can use crowd clips which we have recorded or straight off the TV for a cricket game?

BTW Should I ask the EA rep at their forums for some crowd sounds as "me and a few mates" are making a cricket game.

Users who are viewing this thread