Attention all that are going soon to see a cricket match

If there's any country touring here in NZ soon, I'll get whatever I can. :cool:

On the first post it says under Australia the drunk aussie "no-ball'. What the hell is that?? Can't say ive heard of it....

More common ones are :
"You are a wanka"
"Your goin home in the back of a divvy van"
"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 yeeeeeeh" (mexican wave)
"tits out for the boys" when a hot chick walks down the aisle.

Oh and the boren "Aussie aussie aussie"

Last edited:
.::Stevo::. said:
On the first post it says under Australia the drunk aussie "no-ball'. What the hell is that?? Can't say ive heard of it....

Maybe, they said it to Johan Botha or Murali! ;)

OK, Ill append all them top the first post...

But is someone willing to with a few friends, mimic these sounds?

^^^
Just an idea..
But maybe you can put banners around where you live that new cricket game coming out we need people..
Like "statist" in movies or what's it's called in English..
And if like 100 people can meet up...
You can collect all the Pakistanis one place and let them say the Pakistani cheers and all together with wickets or something like that.. :rolleyes:

australian crowds love nothing more than to taunt Murali with "no-ball"....they did it to Botha last summer as well but Murali is the main man when it comes to those taunts lol

cant wait to see what they come up with for the ashes :D...my guess is Flintoff, Pietersen and Jones will be the main targets :D

And I bet the Barmy Army would've thought up a new taunt for Warne.....or maybe they'll just opt for the traditional weight attack thing :p
Yeah, I went to SRL v AUS ODI match in the summer of 2002/03, and the 'no-ball' taunt grew a little tedious- though I don't know where the drunk implication came from, most were perfectly aware of what they were doing.
And I assume Pietersen will receive mindless banter about his South African origins ;)

James219 said:
And I assume Pietersen will receive mindless banter about his South African origins ;)

Pietersen will get whats coming to him....but i hope the Australian crowds (or the very small minority) that abused the south africans last season so senselessly dont repeat it next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread