Attention all that are going soon to see a cricket match

Thanks for reviving my almost dead thread,

Since crowd sounds are hard to come by: maybe someone, or a group of people can imitate crowd sounds by each recording sounds of general hubub then playing them over not in perfect time and adding reverberations (someone tell me if what I said made sense :D)

I will attach all sounds that are needed, and I hope people can help.

I just want whenever a batsman hit for nasty bouncer then he should bleed and should be declared injured ..... and retire herd if required....

I had a program called 'Alive MP3/WMA recorder', which I used in conjunction with my Ashes DVD set to record some commentary for ICC 2005. It might be possible to use the same combination to get crowd noises, although avoiding the commentary might prove tricky. Also, my free trial has expired, so it would need someone else to have a go.

im sure that the barmyarmy would supply an support TCP,give them an email

There isn't a game in NZ for a while. I will get it during the next game though.

"Jetai Ga Jetai Ga, Pakistan Jetai Ga" is the sound in Pakistan or when they are in Scotland..

First of all great guys if you can really get this in the game would be best! :)
Second of all..
I am sorry for the caps lock but you have to include this!! :D :D

EVERYTIME PAKISTAN -VS-INDIA IN PAKISTAN OR THEY PLAY EACHTOTHER OR SOMETHING.. THE PAKISTANI CROWDS SAY: PAKISTAN JEETEGA, INDIA HAREGA!! PAKISTAN JEETEGA, INDIA HAREGA!! :D :D :D
It means.. Pak will win India will loose..
They say that all the time.. And when players like Dhoni & Afridi & Tendlia or someone like that comes in the home crowds get's beserc! :D
So what do you guys think?? :)

once again sorry for the bad spelling and all that I was really exited.. :(

U dont understand...

We will include EVERY sound as long as it is from a cricket match or made by people impersonating one...

We've only got two sounds, check the first page...

But we need more!!

Well I plan on going to a WC game next year, so I'll be sure to bring you some crowd noises from there. :D

EDIT: Copyright issues will come up here, but I have a recording of recent India-Pakistan matches on my laptop, if someone can show me how to get the crowd noises from some of those matches perhaps I can help you guys out here.

nightprowler10 said:
EDIT: Copyright issues will come up here, but I have a recording of recent India-Pakistan matches on my laptop, if someone can show me how to get the crowd noises from some of those matches perhaps I can help you guys out here.
That would be a blatant breach of copyright.

nightprowler10 said:
Even if the game is freeware?

Yep. You couldn't just make a few alterations to Cricket 2005 and release it as your own, free, game, could you?

FreddieFan said:
Yep. You couldn't just make a few alterations to Cricket 2005 and release it as your own, free, game, could you?
Well I'm not talking about taking it from some other game, but I do see your point. Well then, I guess I'll wait till the World Cup.

Users who are viewing this thread