Story Australia In Bangladesh (ICC06) END OF THE GAME

Great story man.

Maybe I'm going a bit blind but the screenshots are a bit too small.

The graphics of ICC don't help. Could they possibly be a bit bigger?

yeah sure mate i'll make them bigger, am going to bed now, but updating when i get the chance

Aussies in commanding position with solid first wicket partnership! Keep up the great works Roo :cheers

Gilly and Hayden once again prove to much of a strong opening partnership.
Well done Roo keep it up.

No Langer? That's a shame! But Huss is good enough. Whos in the middle order then?

No Langer? That's a shame! But Huss is good enough. Whos in the middle order then?

I aint playing with the likes of Langer and Warne, because they retired in the 20006/07 Ashes, we are now in the 09 Ashes Series.

Australa in a dominate position​

Australia has blown away the England Cricket Club on the 1st day of the 2009 Ashes Series. With Matthew Hayden and Michael Hussey opening the batting Australia are into lucnh in a commanding postion. Alot of exciting stuff has happened the in past few hours with the Australia home crowd getting excited about what their team has been doing.
Both Hayden and Hussey werent slow to get off the mark. Both players really have been in good form and wanted to continue that in this series where it all matters most. Hayden played some good shots down the ground. Hussey on the other hand liked to pull the ball and sweep them for 2's and 3's. Both players were scoring fast.
There we're a few chances for England to snacth a wicket with Harmison bowling to Hayden, and Hayden got the slighest edge onto the ball, but the Keeper wasnt awake and aware that the ball had been knicked and dropped it, Hayden safe and Australia lucky.

The England Bowlers were getting frasturated that they have played more than 4 hours of cricket and yet havent found the early wicket. Hayden came out and reached his 50, from a brilliant start to the Innings. Raised his bat and appreciated the crowd for their applause. Hayden celebrated like he had made 100, just because making a half century is just more important against the Poms then anyone else in the Country.
His partner Michael Hussey shortly followed him into the glory, Hussey played a little shot just down near his legs and made the ball roll just so that he and Hayden could make a run, and down at the umpire's end, Hussey raised his bat and walked over to Hayden to celebrate Hussey's 50. So Both Hayden and Hussey had made their 50's while Australia had reached the 100 mark on the Scoreboard, England were wondering what had happened. Everything just happend right infront of their eyes, and they need to do something fast.

halfcenturiesok0.jpg

Things go Terribly wrong for Australia​

But all things werent lost for England. With Hussey and Hayden having the momentum, England bought in new bowlers. Ashley Giles who has had a good record against Australia had came into the attack, and he didnt dissapoint. Juts like Warne back in his day, Giles got the ball to bounce and swing. It trouble Hussey alot, not so much Hayden who has more experience than Hussey. Hussey played some good strokes of Giles tho, and it seemed to be another bowler that they could score big off, but that wasnt to be. Giles bowled a wrong en, and Hussey tried to reverse weeep the ball down to the boundary, but Prior the Keeper, seeing this would fold out, moved slighty to the right and waited for the ball to come. He stuck out the gloves and the ball landed sweetly in the middle. Ashley Giles had picked off a huge wicket of Michael Hussey.

Some say it was a bad thing, and some rekon it was good, because now in came the Australia captain Ricky Ponting. Ponting is always a good player, wether it be Test, ODI'S or 20/20 matches, he always seems to perform and perform well, thats just the player he is.
Ponting started steadily, played 17's ball and hit 4 runs before it happened again. The great start that Australia had, it now coming to a hault. Stephen Harmison ran in a bowled a yorker to Ponting. Ponting not expecting a Yorker from Harmison, who usually loves to bowl the bouncer, it suprised Ponting, and Ponting was late with the swing, if you were in the crowd, you could hear the bails shatter and fly in the air.
Harmison had shattered the bails and Ponting wondered what happened. Harmison picked off the massive wicket of Punter and Australia were looking in trouble. Ponting walked back to the pavillion only being on the ground for 10 minutes and was furious that he didnt see the Yorker coming.

outsxx0.jpg

Australia vs England Scoreboard​

In this 1st Tes Match, Australia are at the Tea break, 177 for 2. Ashley Giles and Stephen Harmison have been the bowlers to pick off the wickets, and with Matty Hayden on fire and Michael Hussey helping him on his way, it seems a good even contest at the moment. Hayden is sitting on 84 not out and would be looking to continue his great form on this day, while Hussey was one of the players that went out, made 70 for his great Innings. Australia lead this match by 177 runs.

cricket2007060616110652gl4.jpg

cricket2007060616112571tk4.jpg

cricket2007060616112888uh6.jpg

Last edited:
Hussey played well but Hayden is still there looking for his century . England should pick up wickets now or else Australia will post a big score . Nice presentation . :)

Mate.. this is amazing as Aussies are now :clap :hpraise Keep up the terrific works!

Australia are still in a dominating position,Hayden will be looking for his century.

Well i am sorry to say guys but this story is going to have to finish. I have just pruchased cricket 2005 on PC. So i would like to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and the views. It has been a great story to be involved in and enjoyable to write.

Thanks to everyone again, and hope to see you in my new story

Roofrom50

Well i am sorry to say guys but this story is going to have to finish. I have just pruchased cricket 2005 on PC. So i would like to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and the views. It has been a great story to be involved in and enjoyable to write.

Thanks to everyone again, and hope to see you in my new story

Roofrom50

Its sad to hear that becos, you were putting lot of efforts in this story. It was a simple game ( ICC ) but you made it to look extraordinary.. Very Unfortunate that this is coming to an end!

But loads and loads of :clap:clap:clap to this story for having so much efforts and hardwork in it!

Users who are viewing this thread