Story Australia In Bangladesh (ICC06) END OF THE GAME

Are you in 2009 now??? Cause I dont believe MacGill would still be avalible. Like your story although the tour of Bangladesh went completely different to the way mine has so far in my story
He's still in 2006, he's just not selecting players who have officially retired.

Ok now it makes sense, thank you I hope Shaun Tait destroys the English batsmen!

Ashes 2009 will be interesting , key players of Australia will be missing :( They have to work hard this time to keep the Urn with themeslves

Yeah as WC said england will have to make the Aussies work for the urn this time round.....Looking so forward to this Roo mate! :)

Ashes 2009 will be interesting , key players of Australia will be missing :( They have to work hard this time to keep the Urn with themeslves

I can see the team still strong with Ponting,Gilli,Hayden,Hussey and so on.. So i guess, Aussies will be dominating again ;)

Australia have started well in the opening match of the Ashes Series. Ricky Ponting won the toss and elected to bat 1st, with Michael Hussey and Matthew Hayden opening the batting. After the 1st 2 hours of play, Australia are going along nicely being 81 for none at the Lunch Interval on Day 1. The Day looks beaitiful as the sun shined on the Gabba, with the umpires and the players entering the field. Last time this happened, Australia were celebrating the retierments od Damin Marty, Shane Warne and Justin Langer, and this time around, they have a younger groups of players, and without those stars, they needed to find someone to step up.
Michael Hussey and Matthew Hayden have put on 81 run partnership in the morning session, to secure themselves safe before the Lunch Break. Michael Hussey is sitting on 42 not out, while team mate Matthew Hayden is trailing behind, but not by far on 36. Both men would be happy to come away not walking back to the pavillion and hope to continue their run to help Australia as much as they can.

cricket2007060416323586fi4.jpg

The England bowlers have tried hard all morning. The likes of Stephen Harmison, S. Jones and Matthew Hoggard have tried everything, in-swingers, yorkers, bouncers to try and get the 2 Aussie batsman out, but they werent succesful. Hayden and Hussey were on top of the England bowlers. Stephen Harmison has bowled 8 overs, and going for 23 runs, while Jones has bowled the same amout of overs and going for 24 runs. The Poms tried some spin bowlers, brining in Ashley Giles and Kevin Pietersen already in this match but even they couldnt pop open the Aussies. 6 bowlers have been used by Vaughan, which suprised everyone and the Aussies, as the Poms are trying despertaly to pop open this partnership. Kevin Pietersen has bowled just the 1 over, and it was a reasonable one, getting a Maiden off the 1st over bowled. But the Poms will need to find someone to get the break through early, or the Aussies will knock them over easily.

cricket2007060416324823bm7.jpg

Match Screenshots

cricket2007060416315326vg3.jpg

cricket2007060416304312dt3.jpg

cricket2007060416310271ed0.jpg

cricket2007060416320604nm0.jpg

mate bat aggresive with hayden and gilchyrist in the one dayers wot r u doin

sorry, great presentation i love ur story really got involved

COME ON YOU POMS

Last edited:
england doing lots of running!!! just how i like it GO THE AUSSIES!

Thanks for the comments guys. Sorry about the long reply. Hopefully i can update before exams next week

keep up the good work roo! i like this story

yea ill like it more wen england win
griffo were in aus r u ,
sydney??????
oh sorry canberra, u ply cricket

Australia have started well,hopefully england can pick up some more in the next session.

Great story man.

Maybe I'm going a bit blind but the screenshots are a bit too small.

The graphics of ICC don't help. Could they possibly be a bit bigger?

Hes re sized them to be smaller just cut the images that will make them smaller with a larger text like i do in my story

Users who are viewing this thread