Australia in New Zealand

aussie1st said:
Well hes in :D Now lets answer my question.
He's already got an undeserved ODI cap, shouldn't expect to get a sympathy bowl as well- what would the wicket of a number 10 or a guy who's slogging prove anyway?

Symonds gets one from a brillant catch by Ponting. Bloody ads was in the way.
Theres the replay though. Great catch. One more wicket!

brad352 said:
He's already got an undeserved ODI cap, shouldn't expect to get a sympathy bowl as well- what would the wicket of a number 10 or a guy who's slogging prove anyway?

Vettori is better than a number 10 and he ain't slogging.

All over dam Symonds was bowling some good balls. Where was this in the test match.
Symonds gets Franklin caught Gilly.

Aus 1-0

aussie1st said:
Vettori is better than a number 10 and he ain't slogging.
Notice the "or"

Vettori is a number 10, and from what the radio tells me Cairns is going for it

Game over anyway, great performance by our boys- shame about the crowd

Vettori is way better than a number 10. He has a test and ODI 100 next to his name. If he was in our side he would be batting 8.

aussie1st said:
Vettori is way better than a number 10. He has a test and ODI 100 next to his name. If he was in our side he would be batting 8.
I know that, regardless he was batting at 10 and hence is a number 10- anyway, White didn't get a cheap wicket so I'm happy

Oh well, have to wait another ODI before he can show what hes got.
Symonds bowled well at the end.
Clark bowled like the next McGrath
Bracken lost his way in his 2nd spell.
Lee awesome

aussie1st said:
Oh well, have to wait another ODI before he can show what hes got.
Punter never bowls him until the game's over anyway, bit hard for him to prove anything

New Zealand are becoming really unpredictable. 4 defeats to SA and now this one against the Aussies. This despite being such a good ODI team.

Well played Australia though.

aussie1st said:
Clark bowled like the next McGrath
agaisnt shocking batting and he only got wickets from the pressure from lee and bracken.

I agree, and with Hogg there I can't see him getting much of a run. All hes doing is fielding. He would be a handy batter too, although we aren't seeing that either.

kodos said:
According to CricInfo it says Mills has been subbed. Wouldn't Mills be a more better batsman than Franklin?
Franklin also has a Test match 50 to his name against Sri Lanka.

Users who are viewing this thread