Australia in New Zealand

well new zealand are certainly living up to all the expectations of this series

rumours are that we are resting all of our team next match - were gonna send the vics over so we dont win by as much

8.3 Lee to JAH Marshall, OUT: One more! short delivery but did not
bounce, James looks to duck and gets stuck on the pads right in
front
7.3 Bracken to Styris, OUT: Good catch! good length delivery outside
off stump, Styris moves forward and slashes in the air, Clarke
jumps and takes a good overhead catch at point
i love bracken so much, and why is this clown clark in the team, Dorey is twice the man hell ever be

langerrox how come you are reading it via cricinfo? You can listen it on abc radio

Macca out! NZ in real big trouble. 28/5
Big nick of Lee's bowling caught at 2nd slip by Hussey. Macca wasn't happy about the side screen which may have caused him getting out.
langerrox said:
i dont got a radio handy:(

Online, ABC radio have one somewhere online.

Dear Oh Dear another one down. McMillan this time. I think they really miss Fleming at the top order.

He reached 155km/h.

Streaker onto the fielder! Commentators said he was taking the shortcut to the toilet :laugh

Rox what were you saying about Clark? He just got Astle who was trying to hit a cut shot. But Pup takes a good catch. NZ 6/33

This is an embarrassment to NZ cricket. They are going disastrous and even Clark gets a wicket!!

I don't know the link for online broadcast. I'm listening it via the radio.

CLARK GOT A WICKET Clark to Astle, OUT: Six Down! short delivery outside off stump,
Astle goes back and cuts it but doesnt time it well, ball goes in
the air to Clarke who takes a low catch at point

According to CricInfo it says Mills has been subbed. Wouldn't Mills be a more better batsman than Franklin?

Users who are viewing this thread