Australia in New Zealand

Yeah, I know that. I went to search if it was posted or not. But I made emphasis how the Aussie website turned the headline in to.

I hope Bond plays. Will be good contest. Bond vs Lee.

I've been waiting for ages to see Bond play again. Hopefully he'll be right for the 2nd game if he is ruled out of the first.

i doubt bond will play. they wouldnt want him to get injured and be out for months again

I expect Bond to be out. That will be disastrous for New Zealand as both of their 2 big guns who can trouble the Aussies are both out. Hope NZ can still put a fight without Bond.

kodos said:
I expect Bond to be out. That will be disastrous for New Zealand as both of their 2 big guns who can trouble the Aussies are both out. Hope NZ can still put a fight without Bond.

Is Cairns out as well? I presume you're not talking about Fleming, who has had a solid but less than stellar record against Australia in recent history.

Last 10 innings vs Australia.
37, 1, 1, 5, 34, 0, 29, 29, 40, 2

NZ win the toss and bowl.
Bond officially ruled out.
James Marshall supersub and Franklin comes in for Bond.

New Zealand off to a good start here. Gilchrist out by Franklin and caught by Astle. Great start for Kiwis.

Was a good start but the Aussies have hit back. 50/1 after 11 overs. Ponting was taking Franklin to the cleaners. Oram into bowl for Franklin for that reason.

Cairns back into bowl. Bowling really well and should have had Ponting caught at slip but Astle dropped him.

Ponting and Katich both gone after scoring 50's. Hodge and Symonds both playing at he crease.

New Zealand are bowling well now with vettori and styris. Vettori continues to trouble and slow the Aussie batsman down.

Styris grabs his 2nd wicket. Hodge deceived but he shouldn't have been as Styris didn't change anything. Lets see what Clarke can do now.

Lol radiosportnz talking about that inzi is one of the quickest in the pakistan team but is very lazy like a potato. From what i heard the clarke lbw was very tight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't remember that one but it wasn't out. Hasn't been any dodgy calls by the umpires yet. Symonds is doing well. Blocking and starting to take off soon. If only he could play like this in the test matches.

Users who are viewing this thread