Australia in New Zealand

Now why didn't I go to wetpac today. Stupid College, my attendence was necessary and also I am working in about an hour.

Last edited:
symonds gone bowled. Great knock but too costly in NZ's point of view.

WOWWWWWW. 8 sixers and 3 in row. unbelievable!!!

Symo for PM, his 100-150 took him 16 balls. a new record me thinks!

Thats the Symonds Australia put faith in. Brillant!

Aus 322/5 off their 50. Hussey adds one more to his average and another not out.

langerrox said:
Symo for PM, his 100-150 took him 16 balls. a new record me thinks!

For that yep, but it won't count under the quickest 50. BTW I thought you wanted Hussey as PM ;)

Yes, too costly but what a knock! Too bad i cannot watch it but amazing innings from him.

WOW what an innings from Symonds. **** winning the game. I don't care, at least ive seen that.

It feels bad when he was dropped on 14 I guess. And the fact that we almost ran him out about 4 times.

Still its chasable. Anything Symonds can do Cairns can do better. The question is will he get quality support like Clarke gave to him? That will be the key. We can score just as quickly. Itll be a good chase anyway. There will have to be some big shots, especially during the powerplay.

Looks unlikly for us. The pitch is a batting paradice, despite them thinking its slow. It sure ain't. Theres no spin either.

langerrox said:
YEHAWW i got symonds in my team and got a bonus for him:D

Lol everyone has him and I bonused him too :)

Lets see what Lewis has got for the International level.

Cairns can do this but dam it will take some effort. Making 320 is way easier than chasing 320.

The captaincy from Vettori and the bowling from Oram, Franklin and Astle was shocking. The death bowling was even worse. I definatly think Australia would be about 70 less runs if we had of had Bond but thats how things go with injuries.

irottev said:
WOW what an innings from Symonds. **** winning the game. I don't care, at least ive seen that.

It feels bad when he was dropped on 14 I guess. And the fact that we almost ran him out about 4 times.

Still its chasable. Anything Symonds can do Cairns can do better. The question is will he get quality support like Clarke gave to him? That will be the key. We can score just as quickly. Itll be a good chase anyway. There will have to be some big shots, especially during the powerplay.

Looks unlikly for us. The pitch is a batting paradice, despite them thinking its slow. It sure ain't. Theres no spin either.
I don't think NZ are going to get anywhere close to 322.. you got skittled for 150 odd and Cairns isn't in top form..

irottev said:
The captaincy from Vettori and the bowling from Oram, Franklin and Astle was shocking. The death bowling was even worse. I definatly think Australia would be about 70 less runs if we had of had Bond but thats how things go with injuries.

May be, I hope Bond plays. I'm sick of you Kiwis always using Bond as an excuse ;) Also I want our revenge on Bondie.

Users who are viewing this thread