Australia in New Zealand

Kiwis playing Lee way better this time round. Bracken at least is being economical. We need to get Vincent as he is one guy that could win NZ the game.

Go Vincent and Astle!! Some nice shots played by Vincent in the last over or 2. Lol anyone hearing the crowd in the background.

Lol Aus doing all the time. These Kiwis hate Lee though :) They use to hate Warne now hes gone they hate Lee.

Bring in Clark lets see what he can do.

HAHAHAH!! Vincent smashing Lee now. This is what i maent earlier, if they go after Lee he will bowl eratic and bowl wide, full or short deliveries. Hope Vincent can continue and Astle can also chip in.

Lee is getting smashed all around the park. Great pitch.

We are still in this. This is fantastic.

Perfect start. Can all be changed with 1 ball though. Its great to watch though.

Great start by NZ. Vincent 50 runs in 33 balls!
Bracken is going crap. Get him off! Lee is the same. Get him off!

Once again NZ have the advantage of a team which everyone can bat. Now they have got to use all of them. Very entertaining stuff by Symonds and Vincent so far today.

TAKE THAT LEE!!!!SIX!!!Great stuff by Vincent and love the crowds reactions. Total contrary to 4 days ago.

Vincent is going awesome. This is the start the Kiwis needed. Cairns and Oram now have the platform they need. This is not good at all for Aus.

Great bowling by Clark got a nick from Astle and outside edge just then. They should have got him in earlier.

End of a fantastic innings. Oh well. Theres more to come. We have a chance here. Who would of thought.

Great bowling by Lewis. Another great aussie1st pick. ;) I told Punter to get him in there earlier.

I knew Vincent had this potential, great knock. Lets see what the others have got.

Lewis gets Astle. Brillant!
I knew this guy had potential.

Great lines by Mick Lewis, this is what you need to do on a brilliant batting surface. Wickets at regular intervals will be the key, doesn't look like the kind of pitch where the chasing team will lose if not dismissed. Will be interesting to how many of the much hyped New Zealand middle to lower order continue the great work of Vincent.

Users who are viewing this thread