Australia in New Zealand

Clark gets him, good bowling by Clark and Lewis. Good thing we made Lewis supersub. Don't know how White would have done in this pressure situation and this small ground.

aussie1st said:
Clark gets him, good bowling by Clark and Lewis. Good thing we made Lewis supersub. Don't know how White would have done in this pressure situation and this small ground.
I am 99% sure how White's "medium pace half-trackers that don't spin" would've done...

Well if Ponting had used him in the games we were cruising in he would be more ready for today. I wouldn't trust him in Welly, not suited to spin and he would be smacked for 6s all over the place.

Hoggies on at last!

This is gonna be a hard task. If Cairns loses his wicket anytime soon itll be a huge blow.

This is exciting. Fingers crossed but still a loss looks most probable.

woop hogg got one.

styris c&b by hoggie:) told ya chinamen rock, Bring CASSON IN THE TEAM for VS SA

I didn't have Symonds, I took McMillan instead and hoped he would be an underdog. That was a bad idea LOL.

Yup, is he out of form too? Hes been pretty crap recently

If this comes down to the last over and we need boundaries I would back Lee to bowl yorkers and totally stop us. I know we can getr there but, oooh. This is a great fight and great entertainment. "You won't get anywhere near 322" haha we just might.

This is one of these games where 10 runs makes a huge difference. We may end up 10 short. Theres 12 to go however. Long time.

Cairns 50. Fantastic innings. Symonds was a treat, a Cairns innings as well in the same match is all you could ask for.

What an innings and its a shame he felt the need to try it. It was obvious if he was he was gonna go.

Even australian watchers despite being relieved should be sad, they'r egonna miss a close ending and big shots.

Now its going to be hard but we are certainly not out of it.

Damn now the pitch isn't bouncing.

Just saw the scorecard. What an innings of Symonds! But Vincent and Cairns did some pretty hitting too. But anything is still possible. Oram and McCullum are doing some damage now.

New Zealand require another 64 runs with 4 wickets and 38 balls remaining
Required RR: 10.11

Can they do it?

Oram is just out.

New Zealand need 52 runs in 33 balls.

But McCullum is still there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread