Australia in New Zealand

Awww well. FANTASTIC GAME!!!

We lost but still. Thats a real shame. :(

Lewis bowled amazingly. Congratulations to him and Australia.

Im also just happy that I was right. I kept hope. I knew we could win. We just didn't. It comes down to a few extra runs we conceded.

Can the person who said that New Zealand wouldn't get close to 322 please eat his words?

What a match. I followed only the dead end. But great batting of New Zealand.

Man we deserved that match way more.

Best ODI i've seen in my life. Goes nicely with the best Test i've seen in my life. Edgebaston.

Mabee we shouldn;t of run that last one and gone for a four or a two to draw. Then again what can I say, I didn't have to go stand out there.

Great effort by New Zealand, chasing a total of that size is never easy.

But great stuff from this new look Aussie team. The only really experienced bowler, Lee, produced probably his poorest spell since the 2004 NatWest series so it was a great chance for the likes of Clark and Lewis to play a big role. I was very impressed with the lines Micky bowled. Great stuff to win one ugly.

It was a fantastic match. i reckon ponting disrupted the game at the penultimate over with his arrogance and proabably disrupted the nz batsman's concentration. Ponting always has a cry when things aren't going his way such as that extra run because of the no ball. As i said earlier LEE IS S***. 85/1 from 10 overs hahahaha!!real top class bowling by "The best one day bowler in the world". Unlucky NZ so close, Lee's over was a repeat of Kaspowicz over last year at Telstra Dome.

langerrox said:
Noo The Radio Cut Out!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I'lll send you the highlights if you send me the Justing Langer add!:p

irottev said:
Man we deserved that match way more.
Very Very True! Even though I am an Aussie Fan, the Kiwi's played awesome and deserved to win, and then with the series level at 1-1, the last game would be so good!! But the Aussies proved once again that they are the best team ever!!!:) :D

kodos said:
As i said earlier LEE IS S***. 85/1 from 10 overs hahahaha!!real top class bowling by "The best one day bowler in the world". Unlucky NZ so close, Lee's over was a repeat of Kaspowicz over last year at Telstra Dome.

Excuse Me? What you saying about Lee huh? You know he's the best fast bowler ever!! C'mon man, you want to take this outside? :p

Last edited:
Gice him a break, what are you talking about kodos? He has bowled his heart out for the past 18 months.

Not quite sure are they the best team ever. This result also shows the reign of them being champions of the world are wiltering. If NZ bat like this consistenly they could easily beat Aus on another day and could pose a real threat for the world cup.

I think this is a tragedy for NZ. I really felt for them. Watched the last 7 overs. 60 runs off 36 balls brought down to 6 runs off 6 balls; how can such thing happen from there, this is simply pathetic by those last 3 NZ batsmen.

Users who are viewing this thread