Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
Oh wait wrong series, if he has a bad one against SA I wonder if he will go to Bangladesh.
The selectors don't hand out free Baggy Greens so I can't see too many fresh faces in Bangladesh. ODIs maybe but not Test matches.

that sucks we have to go to bangladesh...id rather play the pakistanis or indians.

All the pressure will be on the australians and the banglas will have nothing to lose, and everyone will laugh at us again if we lose. :(

on the up side, Warnie can pick up some cheap wickets :D

Last edited by a moderator:
IloveGilly said:
If Martyn has a bad series in Bangledesh it could be over for his test career. Hopefully he makes enough of an impression against SA to be given a little lifeline into the Bangledesh series.
hope he gets a decent score. well actually...he better!!

genghis_khan said:
that sucks we have to go to bangladesh...id rather play the pakistanis or indians.

All the pressure will be on the australians and the banglas will have nothing to lose, and everyone will laugh at us again if we lose. :(

on the up side, Warnie can pick up some cheap wickets :D
the first time - well there's a first for everything but if we lose a second time?!?! no actually...i better not say it....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
All SA need to do is reach 220 and they've won. Australia will never reach that many under lights.

Think its sposed to finish around 7-7:30 am aedst

Bracken showing selectors why he should have been chosen for the tests and Clark showing why he shouldnt be in.
Some real poor bowling at the moment Mick Lewis and Stuart Clark are bowling on leg stump and being flicked away for 4's. :mad

Thanks mate :cheers

edit* cricinfo is finally back on :) and Kallis is out :happy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread