• Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
ZexyZahid said:
It's raining sixes now. Cricinfo can't take up the action right now. Ponting hit two sixes and Hussey hit a six. We're going to 'see' history here.

Definatly. They have hit more boudnaries then overs :eek: Jaques Kallis is coming into the attack. 5-0-58-0. AUS 362-2 45 OVERS. AUSSIES LOVE THE WANDERERS PITCH. ANOTHER SIX IS HIT.

Make it 368-2

ZexyZahid said:
It's raining sixes now. Cricinfo can't take up the action right now. Ponting hit two sixes and Hussey hit a six. We're going to 'see' history here.
Good thing Planetcricket is keeping up with some heated threads going on. :D

siddharth2002 said:
And its very bad cause its keeping me awake and I have got a busy week ahead and an early class tomorrow. :p

HAHA I think thers about 50-100% of cricket fans That are watching it and cant get off their seats

Well, I'm in the UK, so I'm seeing every bit of it. I feel sorry for you Aussies, you deserve to see this, it's crazy. Another six goes over from Ponting just now.

Brett_Lee said:
Definatly. They have hit more boudnaries then overs :eek: Jaques Kallis is coming into the attack. 5-0-58-0. AUS 362-2 45 OVERS. AUSSIES LOVE THE WANDERERS PITCH. ANOTHER SIX IS HIT.

Make it 368-2
Laul u must be watching it, ur post came faster than Cricbuzz, reps for u then.

What are some of your predictions of scores

PS Ponting just gets his best score. He will go to 150 :cool:

Can't post the exact words but according to "Cricbuzz", Ponting rubbished that last six.:laugh

Tell you what, if Hussey tries to give strike to Ponting, he could still hit another 10 6's to get 200! :D

siddharth2002 said:
Laul u must be watching it, ur post came faster than Cricbuzz, reps for u then.

lol cheers haha. Im posting quick caus i wanna get to 500 and i am excited :D

Aus 374-2

Hussey will prob get his hundred

Australia approach the 4th highest score 2 runs behind!

I'd say 420 is on.
edit - Hussey is out now so make it 400 as Symo will take some deliveries to settle down or maybe not. :cool:

Hussey is finally out. Great innings. Symonds needs to come to finish this.

I was rong about Hussey hit the wrong part of the bat

81 off 51 Balls Excellently Done!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread