Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

Huh, NZ couldn't even get a par score. Get Watson and Warner early and I'm sure that will give NZ a great chance to run through the Aussie order.

funny thought, what if Oz scores 118/8. and wins the game (because of less wicket) then umpires are screwed :laugh

Very average stuff from NZ, as expected the express pace bowlers caused all the problems.

Happy that Franklin showed some of his potential today I reckon he should be at 6 with Styris at 5. Hopkins shouldn't be there even though he did alright tonight.

funny thought, what if Oz scores 118/8. and wins the game (because of less wicket) then umpires are screwed :laugh

I think Bowden will get a big pounding from our newspapers in the morning. No one in this country likes it when Ross Taylor gets hard done by. He's far too good to watch.

How can anyone think Haddin is a great keeper? His glovework has been sloppy. He took 1 great catch, sure, woulda been first slips. Wish he hada dropped that too.

He is that great? :p

Remember you said NZ are better fielders than AUS, we will have to wait for NZ :)

The sight of Billy Bowden makes me sick, I'm gonna get a bucket just in case

-D-S-B- added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

He is that great? :p

Remember you said NZ are better fielders than AUS, we will have to wait for NZ :)
Easily the best 2 fielding sides in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread