Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

Guppers looked shakey for the first few balls but now hes into it. McCullum moving and towards the offside is working nicely and looks like hes found a way to play the 150km/h.

Hehe that McCullum is brave doing the paddle shot with Nannes bowling 153km/h!
And NZ keep their run rate above 10 an over. First real test for our bowlers in a long time.

This Dirk Nannes doesn't look too good under pressure.
He seems to be completely thrown off his line.

Shhhh don't tell the opposition :p
Harris looked good in that over, so that should help out a bit. Christian and Smith bowling is going to be tested with no Watson to cover their overs.

aussie1st added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Wow 2 brilliant hits by McCullum, I think the 2nd T20 100 is on its way.

Where did Haddin think that ball was going. McCullum started that shot way before the bowler was even close to the crease, easy catch for a good keeper.

That is absolutely brilliant by Bazza.
Plays the scoop to perfection, they slaps a six in front of the wicket!!!

hah I was the only to bet on NZ in vbookie :)

This just reaffirms my view that Tait in ODI would be welcomed by the opposition. A few bad overs and his pace/accuracy and overall wicket taking ability is drastically reduced. No way could he bowl 10 overs effectively. You can't give him 5 two over spells either.

This was the Brendon McCullum of two years ago against England.

A simple catch to start Smith's night. Nice bowling by Harris hes easily been the pick of the bowlers. Solid knock by Guppers.

This just reaffirms my view that Tait in ODI would be welcomed by the opposition. A few bad overs and his pace/accuracy and overall wicket taking ability is drastically reduced. No way could he bowl 10 overs effectively. You can't give him 5 two over spells either.

Agreed, I have been saying this for a while. People think he would be good in the WC in the subcontinent. He would retire again if he played there.

Our 2 best T20 batsmen at the wicket now, need a partnership between them.

Loved that sign, "LBW - Leg Beside Wicket?"
Our 4th and 5th bowlers will be on now so this will go a long way to deciding how big this total will be.

Users who are viewing this thread