Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

I'm not understanding this sudden Tait hate from people.

It is not hate. How is it hate that I think that he cant bowl 10 overs in a ODI especially for the length of the WC.
He has trouble sustaining speeds in 20/20s, he cant keep his 155+ speed for 4 overs.

It is not hate. How is it hate that I think that he cant bowl 10 overs in a ODI especially for the length of the WC.
He has trouble sustaining speeds in 20/20s, he cant keep his 155+ speed for 4 overs.

His run in the WC 07 was to do with reverse swing more so than his pace. He bowled quick early then dropped his pace for more accuracy which worked as he was the leading wicket taker.

Geez Christian is taking a pasting from the keepers, hes out of the T20 1XI now and might not even make the squad at this rate.

Ok after that one its most definitely the McCullum scoop and not the Dilscoop

His run in the WC 07 was to do with reverse swing more so than his pace. He bowled quick early then dropped his pace for more accuracy which worked as he was the leading wicket taker.

And then didn't play a ODI for 2 years and then played 5 in less then month and then didn't play one up to date.
Just because he is doing good in 20/20 doesn't mean he will do it in 50 over cricket. 2007 was 3 years ago, no need to use that to prop him up.

Century for McCullum??

Whatever the hell that shot is, no one plays it better than McCullum

And then didn't play a ODI for 2 years and then played 5 in less then month and then didn't play one up to date.
Just because he is doing good in 20/20 doesn't mean he will do it in 50 over cricket. 2007 was 3 years ago, no need to use that to prop him up.

And what are you basing him not doing well in ODIs on?

Hopkins showing his doubters up big time.

Users who are viewing this thread